Jamie Lynn hits back at the haters: "I don’t own a condo & no-one has bought me one" - JL's husband spotted stalking Britney's instagram. UPDATE: Jamie Lynn has changed the description under the post, deleting the piece about the apartment.

JL seems to think that all people care about was whether or not she used some of her sister’s money. I feel like that’s the very least of all the concerns here. 

I’m personally far more alarmed by how she pushed the narrative that her sister was fine and the conservatorship was fine and that Britney just needed privacy. Britney point blank shot all of that down during her testimony.

So that means JL not only wasn’t willing to help her sister herself — it appears she actually went out of her way to downplay her sister’s abusive situation and discourage others from being alarmed about it. 

Embarrassed Shame GIF

• Love 3
  • Like 1

The only question I have is: why the FU#@ wasn't she fired by Netflix??? 

Why aren't ppl all over imdb and rotten tomatoes and giving her show terrible reviews??

The only place Jamie Lynn should get a job at is in JAIL sorting through dirty laundry or cleaning toilets.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

Why aren't ppl all over imdb and rotten tomatoes and giving her show terrible reviews??

The only place Jamie Lynn should get a job at is in JAIL sorting through dirty laundry or cleaning toilets.

While JL's actions and words indicate she has been less than a stellar sister to Britney, to put it mildly, there is nothing currently indicating she has done anything actually incriminating (unlike Jamie, Britney's management, potentially Ingham and the initial judge whose name I am blanking on right now etc.). If she has done something illegal, I hope she and all others get to see justice served. But as of now, there are not. 

For Netflix it comes down to the cost of getting rid of JL vs. the potential cost of not doing so. The petition to fire her only got like 20k signatures, which is nothing in these contexts. And as there is no indication currently JL has done anything outright illegal or predatory (think Kevin Spacey who got fired from House of Cards). They might try to write her out for the next season if the show is renewed, but considering the season is already wrapped I doubt Netflix will fire her unless something else surfaces.

Also, let's not give credit where credit is not due. It is not her show. She is not even a main character in it. There are a lot of other hardworking and talented actors and production people who are involved, let's not do mass trash reviews that punish them.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sweeetyme said:

i get the feeling the show wont be renewed again, it was netflix first foray into a soap opera and was relatively low budget.

what's interesting though is the wikipedia page doesn't have critic reviews or acclaim on it, it wasn't well received but it was well watched - so viewership was high. But was it high because it was a soap opera and had a few famous faces in it? 

She literally has no PR at this point or she doesn't listen to them. A statement through Vivian would come across better than a defensive IG story that only keeps confirming britney fans notion that she is combative and rude.

She could've said 'Guys, there's a lot of false stories about me in the media at the moment (when isn't there haha), and I'd like to clarify that I've been misquoted in the past when talking about the property my sister owns'

This latest stupid statement is thinly veiled 'Leave ME alone'  and 'I don't own'  and 'Nobody's ever bought ME'.. - This is still all about HER in her mind! It's pure narcissism. 

And the 'I prefer my beach vacations at the Ritz anyway  is just cynical af. What?! After 13 years of free vacations at your estranged family members vacation home?