Jamie Lynn hits back at the haters: "I don’t own a condo & no-one has bought me one" - JL's husband spotted stalking Britney's instagram. UPDATE: Jamie Lynn has changed the description under the post, deleting the piece about the apartment.

When I was explaining to my partner what her husband had opened and I told him that Jamie lynn has written on her stories that he is working hard my partner suggested well maybe he is indeed working on Britney’s Instagram 😀 I know this is a bit of a reach of course just thought it was kinda of a funny possible truth. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

She's such a frustrated person, you can easily tell... It's not our fault you biggest song "How Could I Want More" didn't even reach the Hot 100... The only people who supported her were us Britney fans who felt sorry for her pathetic ***, now i won't stream any of your ****ty music you cheap ***.

• Love 3

Lord help me please :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

She intentionally blurred out the computer screen but left her husband's phone screen visible? And somehow so coincidental that he was checking out "Britney's" ins? Just how so convenient?????!!!!! She and the rest of Team CON are trying to push the narrative that Britney is actually posting on ins herself and they don't know what she posts, therefore they need to check out her posts just like the rest of us. One solid proof that Britney is not the one posting on social media. 

Joe Biden GIF by Obama

16 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

"I host everyone at our condo.. We're pretty blessed with a big condo. It can sleep about ten people. We all have breakfast together, I plan a big dinner, and we have a space at the beach" - Jamie Lynn Spears

It can host 4 or 5 costume changes 

• Haha 2