Page Six: Kevin Federline didn’t use kids as ‘pawns’ for Britney Spears’ conservatorship.

Even if he genuinely didn't use the kids as pawns, or have any say over the conservatorship, he has been more than happy for Britney to provide for his entire family for thirteen straight years, all because he's too lazy to go out and get himself a job. At the very least, he's complicit.

• Love 6
  • Like 1

The way this heaping pile of garbage person lies is beyond me, in what world does he think people will actually believe him? I just cannot despise this man enough, this man is the reason why Britney got caught up in all this, 'not using kids as a pawn' the amount of BS this man is trying to give I just can't even, not to mention this guy is running his half football team of kids with Britney's money if he's so capable then why the heck he is taking child support from her? 

In an interview, the interview kept asking him about Britney and he was like please ask me about my DJ career and in what world he thinks anyone would be asking that? This guy got an interview because he bluffed Britney - Britney was so in love with this guy I can't believe this garbage the people around her are trying to sell. 

Who in world would know this guy if it wasn't for Britney - this guy has nothing and absolutely worthless without Britney tag!

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Lies lies lies

it was recently revealed that bathroom door wasn’t even locked

they caused all that 5150 bs and had cops break down her door, just because a 5’3 unarmed woman wouldn’t give up her own son

It seems like the state of California had been against Britney completely, and she’s isn’t in the slightest view as a normal human just a crazed pop star

• Love 3
  • Like 4
10 hours ago, canyouhandlemytruth said:

Kevin and his lawyer are so disgusting. Kevin for playing a huge role in setting up the conservatorship and pretending he didn’t, and the lawyer for only caring about his check. Seriously, the lawyer sees Britney said she was forced to be put on lithium and thinks about how that can be leveraged to get more custody for Kevin?! These people will get what’s coming to them soon enough 

Yea I hate their spin on this,

britney admits she’s been medically abused…

all the lawyers: but why was she abused, must’ve been a good reason for it obviously?

:icant_toxic_britney_window_jump_fall:

• Like 5

Funny cause the transcripts from Larry's deposition say otherwise. His name is cited a lot, specially regarding the kids, and Larry acknowledges he was part of the plan's execution. Larry straight out says "they needed Kevin" :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Him going to the press to clarify something that wasnt brought up yet by Britney's new laywer show someone is afraid of what Ronsengart might find in those 13 years old files :nopingout_meme:

• Like 9
1 hour ago, Britman512 said:

Lies lies lies

it was recently revealed that bathroom door wasn’t even locked

they caused all that 5150 bs and had cops break down her door, just because a 5’3 unarmed woman wouldn’t give up her own son

It seems like the state of California had been against Britney completely, and she’s isn’t in the slightest view as a normal human just a crazed pop star

Well, I must say that nobody knows what the hell happened that day

Britney fiercely defended his lying, white trash broke *** to the world when everyone said he was a loser. She gave him a wonderful lifestyle with luxurious homes and cars and vacations. She birthed two of his children. She never publicly trashed him. 

How can he be so hateful to her? How does he sleep at night?

I hope one day his current family realizes he does not deserve their respect or love. I hope his wife leaves him and his kids break off ties and he ends up all alone.

Lithium is regarded as a very powerful psychotropic medication that isn’t cavalierly — I would hope — prescribed by a medical professional out of convenience,” he said, “so there has to be some reason for that, and we’d want to know — whatever that reason was — that that reason or condition wasn’t still impacting Britney’s judgment at the time the conservatorship, if ever, is terminated.”

**** YOUUUUU