Is Team Con Trying To Get Her Instagram Banned?

1 minute ago, SlayMeOneMoreTime said:

I was at a gathering today and 2 people brought up her photos to me and said something negative. Just saying 

I've seen people on Twitter think she looks manic but tbh there's nothing crazy about her posts. If these photos are posted with her consent then that's great. She still has a lot of public support. 

Just now, JoJo Online said:

I've seen people on Twitter think she looks manic but tbh there's nothing crazy about her posts. If these photos are posted with her consent then that's great. She still has a lot of public support. 

A woman showing her body is beautiful! She’s so beautiful and she should be proud of herself but the timing of these photos seem off to me. 

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Wannapieceofme said:

this is not about instagram. it's what people believe in and how strong the movement is. the more unstable she might look the less people will support her in being free.

I am not sure what is SO complicated in understanding this

It’s not about Instagram yet this topic is talking about having her Instagram banned with her topless photo even though Kim K has a dozen. You say a lot of empty words and that it’s not about social media but the movement. What are you Lieutenant of the Britney army? 

• Love 1
Just now, SlayMeOneMoreTime said:

A woman showing her body is beautiful! She’s so beautiful and she should be proud of herself but the timing of these photos seem off to me. 

I get what your saying! I think so too but I also feel like if it's her posting so what? Rosengart is on the case, she will be free soon! Team Con is sinking fast! 

• Love 1

I understand we all want the best for her and do what’s in our power to make It happen.

However, I also think, those of us who question the photo, don’t question the photo itself. I personally think she looks gorgeous and I always loved this wildness in her.

It’s just seems like a weird timing to post a provocative photo, that’s all. I cannot imagine Kim posting naked selfie around the time she got robbed. Or Paris when she premiered her documentary.

And given her situation is even more serious, it’s just strange. Unless she is already pass that and is just waiting patiently and passionatly for cship to end.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I understand we all want the best for her and do what’s in our power to make It happen.

However, I also think, those of us who question the photo, don’t question the photo itself. I personally think she looks gorgeous and I always loved this wildness in her.

It’s just seems like a weird timing to post a provocative photo, that’s all. I cannot imagine Kim posting naked selfie around the time she got robbed. Or Paris when she premiered her documentary.

And given her situation is even more serious, it’s just strange. Unless she is already pass that and is just waiting patiently and passionatly for cship to end.

I mean, she's been more than patiently waiting for the past 13 years.

I've read people saying things like lawyers often advice their client to refrain from posting on social media during legal processes, but that's usually for criminal trials where everything can be used against them. Britney is not facing any trial, there isn't even a petition to terminate the conservatorship yet, and when that happens, the judge will have to evaluate what experts say, or what the lawyers argue, and I seriously doubt that among the things she's gonna check is her social media. Even less, the opinion the public may have of Britney because of her Instagram, because if she ruled by the public opinion, with the freebritney movement the conservatorship should've been dissolved months ago.

And btw, Paris posted this two days after the documentary premiered, and I don't think that had any impact on the message of her documentary

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Slayer said:

Why are people going on like Britney is the only person in the world to do this? numerous celebrities post pictures like this.

Because numerous celebrities ain't in conservatorship,she is,and nobody would say a word for her,if she isn't in this situation.... nobody's attacking Britney because she is naked,but because its not TIME for this.

• Love 1