Is Team Con Trying To Get Her Instagram Banned?

19 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

Her Instagram is all over the news... And when you read the comments, team's con strategy is clearly working 

Like log off now if you are this far off the edge that you are already scourging for other people's comments on the internet.

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, pointsmade said:

Like log off now if you are this far off the edge that you are already scourging for other people's comments on the internet.

LOL not my fault, I just follow some news outlet. Her instagram has been ALL over the news these last few days & everyone is talking about it. 

People already forgot about her testimony. 

That was clearly her handlers' goal. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Cherry Bomb said:

So her own fans are telling her not to do things she feels like because she's in a conservatorship and they couldn't see the irony.

She can't do no right can she? I swear the double standard on her is absurd.:girlwhat_um_meme_guy_surprised_shocked:

We have no proof that she has any control over her instagram. 

Until we have a proof, people will be concerned by the weird activity of her instagram since the Free Britney movement started. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

We have no proof that she has any control over her instagram. 

Until we have a proof, people with be concerned by the weird activity of her instagram since the Free Britney movement started. 

This! There's no proof at all that she posts, we were even told in the documentary that she just sends pictures/videos to someone (I guess Cassie) to then upload onto social media. It wouldn't make sense for them to give her control over her instagram and her social media image when she can't even see friends that live 8 minutes away.

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

LOL not my fault, I just follow some news outlet. Her instagram has been ALL over the news these last few days & everyone is talking about it. 

People already forgot about her testimony. 

That was clearly her handlers' goal. 

There's an olympics happening right now.

Do you really expect Britney to be all over the news 24/7 and have people talk about it every second just because you want it to stay that way?

You all really need to chill.

:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

1 hour ago, pointsmade said:

There's an olympics happening right now.

Do you really expect Britney to be all over the news 24/7 and have people talk about it every second just because you want it to stay that way?

You all really need to chill.

:smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

You missed the point. I actually hate that her Instagram is all over the news, and that people already forgot about her testimony because they invaded the news with her soft p@rn selfies. But hey, clever strategy from her team. 

33 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

You missed the point. I actually hate that her Instagram is all over the news, and that people already forgot about her testimony because they invaded the news with her soft p@rn selfies. But hey, clever strategy from her team. 

People haven't forgot about anything.

You're just being way too extra.

What if Britney really posted this?

What are we even fighting for?

That she loves posting half naked selfies and a subset of her fans don't support her?:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

She can just totally contradict everything during the next hearing. If this is really her then good she's a little freer than usual and if not then everyone will say "f+++ everyone in conservatorship!!!" for the billionth time.

I'm not gonna lose sleep over this one. It's just a moot point to even care at the moment whether if it's true or not.

3 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

“all over the news…”

wondering what news outlets you are following exactly?

It’s been reported in “some” publications like the Dailymail, TMZ and Perez….etc.

However, The New York Times, WSJ, Washington Post, CNN, The Guardian…etc. have not reported this.

If it’s raining in your home town, that doesn’t mean it raining everywhere else. 

Edited by Justin Woodpond
2 minutes ago, Justin Woodpond said:

“all over the news…”

wondering what news outlets you are following exactly?

It’s been reported in “some” publications like the Dailymail, TMZ and Perez….etc.

However, The New York Time, Washington Post, CNN, The Guardian…etc. have not reported this.

If it’s raining in your home town, that doesn’t mean it raining everywhere else. 

lol, it's been reported in all the popular tabloids, the ones most people follow on social medias. 

16 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

lol, it's been reported in all the popular tabloids, the ones most people follow on social medias. 

Exactly! 

TABLOIDS (which operate on s**, scandal, lies, gossip and sensationalism)

Not actual legitimate news publications that most people “read”

https://www.4imn.com/top200/

“all over the tabloids” sounds more accurate 

Edited by Justin Woodpond