Is Team Con Trying To Get Her Instagram Banned?

• Super Mods

She’s practically naked onstage and her public image is always been a s** pot so why would this surprise the courts? She already did many topless photos in the past and not to mention her album cover is her topless. It’s not a big deal, it’s up to you whether you want to believe it’s her actually posting or not but at this point her team can’t paint her in a bad light when everyone is siding with her. Even if it is in bad taste, everyone knows it’s due to them.  

As if Vivian would pull out her new iPad and scrolls through Britney’s Instagram in front of the judge to show how erratic she is. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Puppy said:

She’s practically naked onstage and her public image is always been a s** pot so why would this surprise the courts? She already did many topless photos in the past and not to mention her album cover is her topless. It’s not a big deal, it’s up to you whether you want to believe it’s her actually posting or not but at this point her team can’t paint her in a bad light when everyone is siding with her. Even if it is in bad taste, everyone knows it’s due to them.  

As if Vivian would pull out her new iPad and scrolls through Britney’s Instagram in front of the judge to show how erratic she is. 

this is not about instagram. it's what people believe in and how strong the movement is. the more unstable she might look the less people will support her in being free.

I am not sure what is SO complicated in understanding this

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Why are people going on like Britney is the only person in the world to do this? numerous celebrities post pictures like this.

Britney's case is very special - it can be a possibility. we've definitely seen crazier from her team.

one thing i don't agree with the OP is the picture makes her look unstable, i don't think it does.

what i find very suspicious is the timing.

1 minute ago, Wannapieceofme said:

this is not about instagram. it's what people believe in and how strong the movement is. the more unstable she might look the less people will support her in being free.

and also. the more people talk about her **** the less they talk about the REAL issue.

and look at instagram comments and people celebrating how she is 'free', meanwhile the reality is that she is under the same conservatorship with the head her father as two months ago and last 13 years....

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I wouldn’t be shocked in the least if she did.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Wannapieceofme said:

You just said it’s not about her Instagram but that her Instagram makes her look unstable :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

A woman being comfortable with her own body DOES NOT make her ‘unstable’ or look that way. You guys are going too far, if this was a man you’d be drooling over it, not claiming they look unstable.

• Love 5