Is Team Con Trying To Get Her Instagram Banned?

7 hours ago, Puppy said:

She’s practically naked onstage and her public image is always been a s** pot so why would this surprise the courts? She already did many topless photos in the past and not to mention her album cover is her topless. It’s not a big deal, it’s up to you whether you want to believe it’s her actually posting or not but at this point her team can’t paint her in a bad light when everyone is siding with her. Even if it is in bad taste, everyone knows it’s due to them.  

As if Vivian would pull out her new iPad and scrolls through Britney’s Instagram in front of the judge to show how erratic she is. 

It's not about the court. 

It's just to turn the public opinion against her. They know that less public outrage would benefit them. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Wannapieceofme said:

this is not about instagram. it's what people believe in and how strong the movement is. the more unstable she might look the less people will support her in being free.

I am not sure what is SO complicated in understanding this

Exactly. 

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, she's been more than patiently waiting for the past 13 years.

I've read people saying things like lawyers often advice their client to refrain from posting on social media during legal processes, but that's usually for criminal trials where everything can be used against them. Britney is not facing any trial, there isn't even a petition to terminate the conservatorship yet, and when that happens, the judge will have to evaluate what experts say, or what the lawyers argue, and I seriously doubt that among the things she's gonna check is her social media. Even less, the opinion the public may have of Britney because of her Instagram, because if she ruled by the public opinion, with the freebritney movement the conservatorship should've been dissolved months ago.

And btw, Paris posted this two days after the documentary premiered, and I don't think that had any impact on the message of her documentary

Your answer reminded me off what actually worries me.

Snake Vivian already started Colon’s defense that her memories aren’t correct and that testimony is basically a lie and missunderstanding - solely based on their words. I am in no way from a legal field, but in my mjnd, I can see her bringing up Instagram posts in Britney’s disadvantage.

See, maybe Britney saw Paris’ Instagram post and thought, she can’t believe her documentary:nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

7 minutes ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

Snake Vivian already started Colon’s defense that her memories aren’t correct and that testimony is basically a lie and missunderstanding - solely based on their words. I am in no way from a legal field, but in my mjnd, I can see her bringing up Instagram posts in Britney’s disadvantage.

They can shut down all Britney's social media, and Vivian will always find something to fight about, that's her job.

I stand by my belief, that no social media post can be used to determine someone's mental health, it's just absurd. And in the worst case it could be argued that since it's her professional profile, all the posts and all the content in her account are just an artistic thing, part of her job, because Britney Spears is a brand at the end of the day. When it comes to communication I think it would have more weight the personal calls she does, or personal text messages she sends, than what she or whoever else posts on the public account of her brand.

And if it's really Team Con's plan to post stuff to make her look bad, then it's as easy as for Britney to say "look at my phone, I have no access to my accounts, that's not me". :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

So whichever way I look at it, I really don't understand people's fear or worry or discomfort with Britney's Instagram :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:, besides the fact that I REALLY don't think there's anything wrong with it, like even if she wasn't under a conservatorship, I honestly don't see what's wrong.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

They can shut down all Britney's social media, and Vivian will always find something to fight about, that's her job.

I stand by my belief, that no social media post can be used to determine someone's mental health, it's just absurd. And in the worst case it could be argued that since it's her professional profile, all the posts and all the content in her account are just an artistic thing, part of her job, because Britney Spears is a brand at the end of the day. When it comes to communication I think it would have more weight the personal calls she does, or personal text messages she sends, than what she or whoever else posts on the public account of her brand.

And if it's really Team Con's plan to post stuff to make her look bad, then it's as easy as for Britney to say "look at my phone, I have no access to my accounts, that's not me". :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

So whichever way I look at it, I really don't understand people's fear or worry or discomfort with Britney's Instagram :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:, besides the fact that I REALLY don't think there's anything wrong with it, like even if she wasn't under a conservatorship, I honestly don't see what's wrong.

You're right but it still can be used to turn the public opinion against her 

I think team con is very aware of the power of public opinion, especially in Britney's case 

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

That’s great and all but others are allowed to also feel how they wish and if some don’t believe that she’s using her Instagram and that her posts seem questionable, that’s ok too. What’s wrong is that fans are concerned that due to being in a conservatorship for the last 13 years, it wouldn’t be surprising at the efforts made by Team Con to try and shift this some in anyway for Britney. 

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with showing off your body. It’s the sense that she’s never posted these type of pictures on her Instagram before and now all of a sudden she’s posting long, angry captions and topless pictures? fans are allowed to be concerned :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Slayer said:

Why are people going on like Britney is the only person in the world to do this? numerous celebrities post pictures like this.

It's not about her posting topless photos, of course everyone does that and theres nothing wrong with it the problem is the way they are coming right now in the midst of a legal battle sends a false narrative to the public eye! A lot of people are thinking otherwise now. I mean the GP! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

It's not about her posting topless photos, of course everyone does that and theres nothing wrong with it the problem is the way they are coming right now in the midst of a legal battle sends a false narrative to the public eye! A lot of people are thinking otherwise now. I mean the GP! 

This! Like it’s not rocket science. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
9 hours ago, BreatheForBritney said:

Have you seen Miley's IG? 

please take a seat..

I agree with you, but it's not about that we need to understand us fans are not the GP! Britney can post whatever she wants, but we know these photos are old and in the midst of a legal battle these pictures are trying to set a false narrative to the public eye that is the issue. Britney has always been comfortable showing her skin and she should it's he body after all but the timing is not right. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, SlayMeOneMoreTime said:

That’s great and all but others are allowed to also feel how they wish and if some don’t believe that she’s using her Instagram and that her posts seem questionable, that’s ok too. What’s wrong is that fans are concerned that due to being in a conservatorship for the last 13 years, it wouldn’t be surprising at the efforts made by Team Con to try and shift this some in anyway for Britney. 

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with showing off your body. It’s the sense that she’s never posted these type of pictures on her Instagram before and now all of a sudden she’s posting long, angry captions and topless pictures? fans are allowed to be concerned :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

It's not that they're not allowed to be concerned, is that, in general, not just for Britney, you can't be just irrationally concerned about something just because. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Like, ok, let's entertain the idea, let's not just say "it rubs me the wrong way" "it feels off" "it's not the time to post this". Let's think, why would that be not ok in a realistic scenario?

Let's rationally think about it, and analyze, what could be the worst possible scenario or the worst possible consequence of it. "It could be used against her or her case" Why, how, in what way? What part of the conservatorship law says long Instagram captions or topless pictures will be used as proof to keep someone under a conservatorship? Or what kind of psychiatric test includes checking someone's professional Instagram account with no evidence of who actually posted that?

I'm tired of reading those half-finished theories of how they could use them against her, I want detailed scenarios, from beginning to end, backed up with proof of what they could realistically do with a social media account in a conservatorship case. Public opinion couldn't matter less in her case, the judge is not gonna look at that (she's not even looking at that right now with everyone supporting Jamie being removed or the conservatorship ended).

What would be the events? Britney's lawyer files for termination of the conservatorship, and Vivian files an objection "no, look at THIS" and a bunch of IG posts from Britney's account as Exhibit A, and the judge sees them, and goes "Yes Viv, she'll remain under conservatorship forever tenor.gif?itemid=7840222 " ? :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Like EVEN if they tried to use something as absurd as evidence of whatever their evil plan supposedly is, I find it extremely unlikely that the judge would take them into consideration.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

It's not that they're not allowed to be concerned, is that, in general, not just for Britney, you can't be just irrationally concerned about something just because. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Like, ok, let's entertain the idea, let's not just say "it rubs me the wrong way" "it feels off" "it's not the time to post this". Let's think, why would that be not ok in a realistic scenario?

Let's rationally think about it, and analyze, what could be the worst possible scenario or the worst possible consequence of it. "It could be used against her or her case" Why, how, in what way? What part of the conservatorship law says long Instagram captions or topless pictures will be used as proof to keep someone under a conservatorship? Or what kind of psychiatric test includes checking someone's professional Instagram account with no evidence of who actually posted that?

I'm tired of reading those half-finished theories of how they could use them against her, I want detailed scenarios, from beginning to end, backed up with proof of what they could realistically do with a social media account in a conservatorship case. Public opinion couldn't matter less in her case, the judge is not gonna look at that (she's not even looking at that right now with everyone supporting Jamie being removed or the conservatorship ended).

What would be the events? Britney's lawyer files for termination of the conservatorship, and Vivian files an objection "no, look at THIS" and a bunch of IG posts from Britney's account as Exhibit A, and the judge sees them, and goes "Yes Viv, she'll remain under conservatorship forever tenor.gif?itemid=7840222 " ? :ehidk_britney_um_eek: Like EVEN if they tried to use something as absurd as evidence of whatever their evil plan supposedly is, I find it extremely unlikely that the judge would take them into consideration.

Again, it's not about the court. 

It's about turning the public opinion against her. Outside the fandom, pretty much everyone think she is crazy BECAUSE of her instagram. 

The more people think she is crazy and out of control, the less they will be willing to put pressure on #FreeBritney

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Again, it's not about the court. 

It's about turning the public opinion against her. Outside the fandom, pretty much everyone think she is crazy BECAUSE of her instagram. 

The more people think she is crazy and out of control, the less they will be willing to put pressure on #FreeBritney

Who cares what the public opinion is? They love you one day and hate you the next. She finally has her own lawyer, he is the one who will help free her, not random accounts on instagram who are worried over instagram posts and seem to be entertained by this woman's fight for freedom. If her lawyer thought these posts would in any way hurt her he'd tell her to stop. If it wasn't her wanting those pictures posted and it was team con he'll say so in court. At this point most of you are concern trolling because I think some of you can't accept the fact that she's not who you imagine her to be. 

9 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

Who cares what the public opinion is? They love you one day and hate you the next. She finally has her own lawyer, he is the one who will help free her, not random accounts on instagram who are worried over instagram posts and seem to be entertained by this woman's fight for freedom. If her lawyer thought these posts would in any way hurt her he'd tell her to stop. If it wasn't her wanting those pictures posted and it was team con he'll say so in court. At this point most of you are concern trolling because I think some of you can't accept the fact that she's not who you imagine her to be. 

No. The public outrage is so important for Britney. 

And trust me, her lawyer knows she doesn't control her Instagram lol. Otherwise he would have already advised her to keep a low profile, instead of starting feuds and insulting people. 

• Like 2
Just now, Lucian85 said:

No. The public outrage is so important for Britney. 

And trust me, her lawyer knows she doesn't control her Instagram lol. Otherwise he would have advised her to keep a low profile already, instead of starting feuds and insulting people. 

If he knows that then why isn't he making it public so EVERYONE knows? If they truly need public outrage and those posts are destroying everything then why isn't he making it known? Your theory makes no sense whatsoever. 

Just now, Villanelle said:

If he knows that then why isn't he making it public so EVERYONE knows? If they truly need public outrage and those posts are destroying everything then why isn't he making it known? Your theory makes no sense whatsoever. 

And why did he postpone the last hearing ? Because he is obviously too busy and hasn't had much time to even talk to Britney. He is gonna address this at one point or another, but it's clearly not a priority right now. 

2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

And why did he postpone the last hearing ? Because he is obviously too busy and hasn't had much time to even talk to Britney. He is gonna address this at one point or another, but it's clearly not a priority right now. 

lmao so according to you her instagram is killing the support she's getting and it's team con behind every post "trying to make her look insane" but that's not a priority for him? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

2 minutes ago, Villanelle said:

lmao so according to you her instagram is killing the support she's getting and it's team con behind every post "trying to make her look insane" but that's not a priority for him? :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

It sounds like a priority for us, because we want people to support her. Doesn't mean it's a priority for a lawyer who already has to go through 13 years of court documents.