Britney wasn’t lying, her shoes are really old

24 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh I still have my two pairs of tennis shoes from like 2017, but she's freaking Britney Spears, she should be able to get a new pair every other week

Tbqh I am poor as **** but always get at least 2 new pair of sneakers per year among other shoea.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Easy There said:

Tbqh I am poor as **** but always get at least 2 new pair of sneakers per year among other shoea.

I guess I would too, if I needed, but tbh they're still, not exactly as new, but they're not broken or too worn or anything. They're still wearable :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: And I don't care a lot about if they're out of fashion or so.

Maybe because they're Skechers :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Soso said:

Maybe all the ugly shorts from target and the white Birkenstock’s are all that she had for years. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

It makes me sad/angry that a pop star of such a high caliber barely gets to spend her own money while millions go to Jamie’s lawyers fighting against her wishes to be free. :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Like 2