Britney: I've been told to keep quiet for so long & i'm not even close to saying all I need to say

Message added by Slayer,

Please refrain from derailing the thread or you will be removed from it.

18 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Ummm why is freedom of speech no longer allowed here anymore? Since when is stating an opinion different than yours considered spam? What the f?

It seems like if you're not all like "YAS MAMA, GET EM!" "SIS DID THAT!" then you're not welcome to discuss news here. I'm sorry to burst your positivity bubbles, but some of us are aware of how manipulative her team can be.  People are more than entitled to  not trust a post on social media when we know for sure they have lied to us in some of her post before. 

This is just not right. 

Seriously. Is team CON running things here too? I do not like being silenced and being able to give my opinion.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Ummm why is freedom of speech no longer allowed here anymore? Since when is stating an opinion different than yours considered spam? What the f?

It seems like if you're not all like "YAS MAMA, GET EM!" "SIS DID THAT!" then you're not welcome to discuss news here. I'm sorry to burst your positivity bubbles, but some of us are aware of how manipulative her team can be.  People are more than entitled to  not trust a post on social media when we know for sure they have lied to us in some of her post before. 

This is just not right. 

Freedom of speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences, this is a forum and they have rules people can abide by or not, just like any other forum. Death threats/bullying/insertwhatever all constitute as free speech, but there are lines people don't cross per the guidelines of this forum. Other threads exist about "This is Cassie"  and those aren't getting taken away, there's literally another one created just this morning with over 1,000 views on it. How does that opinion contribute to the conversation of this post?  

• Like 8
52 minutes ago, FreeBritneyNow said:

Love it! Brit has gotten so wise through all this.  You can't not become a magical spiritual wizard after enduring all this for 13 years and coming out the other side. I am still amazed by her strength and ability to make it through.  Once she vents all her anger and gets a real break while being FREE (and hopefully more kids) I think she'll have a book and a HUGE tour that is her best ever.  Just a prediction Music Video Flirting GIF

I actually see a book and tell-all interview happening after this c-ship ends! I think then she will go have a baby and get married if she wants. I do think she will return to music again once she regains her passion.

• Like 3
19 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

No one is arguing against your right to freedom of speech. Some of us, and by some I mean most — are simply just TIRED of conspiracy theorists who have nothing better to do than REPEATING the same thing over and over again. Also, what is there to not trust here? That Britney isn’t able to move on and let go until she’s gotten everything off of her chest? How she’s tired of having been kept quiet for so long? Are we seriously as a fanbase doubting Britney’s feelings and emotions by reducing them to ‘BuT BrItNeY dOeSn’T cOnTrOL hEr CaPtIoNs’ and then placing the blame on others? Grow up. Use common sense. You are entitled to your freedom of speech but one thing you shouldn’t be entitled to are baseless conspiracy theories. That is not right.

Baseless conspiracy theories? How are they baseless when we know FOR SURE they have lied to us on her instagram before? Dominaton cancellation? Her dissapearing for MONTHS while she was being held against her will, and they, I mean "she" acted like nothing was happpening? etc. 

Also who is saying that Britney shouldn't be angry or have "feelings and emotions" here? That is not the point at all. I'm sure she's mad as hell, as she should be. What we are not sure about here is that if she's the one actually typing the captions on her very controlled social media plataform. This could certainly be her team trying to change the narrative YET AGAIN. It's happened before. How do YOU know for sure this is her now? 

But anyways I don't really want to keep disscusing this cause I don't even know if I'm right... I mean this could be her. Only time will tell.

Also for all the other people quoting me, chill. I'm not that user. lol I don't even post that much. I've voiced my opinion and moved on. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

We really should acknowledge how much we learned and how much happened in less than a month 

Literally 6/20 we didn’t even know if Britney was against the Conservatorship 

What?? We've always known she's against the conservatorship. The only "fans" who thought she wanted the conservatorship are LawyersForBritney.

1 minute ago, frederiickx said:

I actually see a book and tell-all interview happening after this c-ship ends! I think then she will go have a baby and get married if she wants. I do think she will return to music again once she regains her passion.

I hope so and I want there to be. But more than anything I want to see Britney do what SHE WANTS for once.  She is getting older so it seems like she would need to have a baby soon which means she wouldn't be able to do a lot if she's taking an actual break and no longer confined basically to her house. At this point, who knows...anything could happen, might be nice for an interview/book, then break then tour but that's wishful thinking...Season 5 Whatever GIF by Paramount+

10 minutes ago, hot mess said:

I guess I'm just not aware of how much that particular user has been spamming. But I've seen lots of people getting bullied or being called stupid and stuff just because they had a different opinion. And they were not spamming.

I mean I get it. We are all happy that she has an attorney now, but that does not mean that the war is over yet. Some of you need to learn how to respect  other peoples opinions.

You also need to respect the rules set in place to avoid chaos, bots, spamming and the same threads countless times.

Creating order and setting guidelines does not mean you don't have freedom of speech...If you read the pinned thread, you'll know all opinions are respected, but that doesn't mean the entire first page needs to be flooded with the same thread but created by a different user...And again, if you read the pinned thread, you'll know this apply to ALL opinions, not one in specific. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

You also need to respect the rules set in place to avoid chaos, bots, spamming and the same threads countless times.

Creating order and setting guidelines does not mean you don't have freedom of speech...If you read the pinned thread, you'll know all opinions are respected, but that doesn't mean the entire first page needs to be flooded with the same thread but created by a different user...And again, if you read the pinned thread, you'll know this apply to ALL opinions, not one in specific. 

I mean I get it now. I don't check that often so I wasn't aware that there were multiple threads created about the same topic. I also think that's unnecesary.

It's completely understandable that she feels the need to talk, after the hell she's been through. Her heart is heavy and maybe doing a tell-all interview would help her to lighten it. Not sure if that's the best idea right now as she is currently on trial, but she can always do it after that. Stay strong Queen! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

30 minutes ago, hot mess said:

I guess I'm just not aware of how much that particular user has been spamming. But I've seen lots of people getting bullied or being called stupid and stuff just because they had a different opinion. And they were not spamming.

I mean I get it. We are all happy that she has an attorney now, but that does not mean that the war is over yet. Some of you need to learn how to respect  other peoples opinions.

💯 

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Ummm why is freedom of speech no longer allowed here? Since when is stating an opinion different than yours considered spam? What the f?

This is just not right. 

If this is the direction exhale is going unfortunately I'll have to leave , it's enough that social medias are now banning freedom of speech now this ? Seriously sad days for democracy .....

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, hot mess said:

I mean I get it now. I don't check that often so I wasn't aware that there were multiple threads created about the same topic. I also think that's unnecesary.

8 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

💯

5 minutes ago, ExXL said:

If this is the direction exhale is going unfortunately I'll have to leave , it's enough that social medias are now banning freedom of speech now this ? Seriously sad days for democracy .....

35 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Seriously. Is team CON running things here too? I do not like being silenced and being able to give my opinion.

This thread is not for you, I suggest you go to this one: