Britney: I've been told to keep quiet for so long & i'm not even close to saying all I need to say

Message added by Slayer,

Please refrain from derailing the thread or you will be removed from it.

5 minutes ago, Soso said:

Watch people getting banned if they mention Cassie in Britney’s Instagram threads.  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Glad you're finally understanding, we've had enough threads spammed about that. Fair enough that is your opinion but we do not need it shoved down our throats every thread.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
19 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I've helped you out, you're now banned from this thread. I have no time for another thread where people completely ruin threads with their conspiracies and constant spam.

King:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

8 minutes ago, Slayer said:

An example of derailing.

Removed from the thread, this sort of trolling will no longer be tolerated - there have been numerous threads ruined with spamming of these sorts of comments, if you do not believe it is her do not comment or go back to the other threads you have ruined to discuss.

Thanks for this. I've genuinely started informing myself through twitter due to the number of people flooding the comments here with the same thing every single time. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Also, can't wait for more revelations. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 7
Just now, Slayer said:

Glad you're finally understanding, we've had enough threads spammed about that. Fair enough that is your opinion but we do not need it shoved down our throats every thread.

:squint_meme_sunglasses_pink_stare_squint: but I actually think Britney is somehow writing her posts sis.

You got the wrong conspiracy account. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
7 minutes ago, The Finn said:

OK, so who else is now constantly checking her/his phone to see if Britney posted her next “letter of truth”. 😀

Put her on instant notify. I have her and a few friends set up that way because the IG algorithm is garbage.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Put her on instant notify. I have her and a few friends set up that way because the IG algorithm is garbage.

I have had all my social media and email notifications turned off but I just made an exception for her. 

I’m tempted to start living in “L.A. time” which is 10 hours behind Finland, but can’t because I have kids to take care of. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Love 3
  • Haha 3