Britney: I've been told to keep quiet for so long & i'm not even close to saying all I need to say

Message added by Slayer,

Please refrain from derailing the thread or you will be removed from it.

12 minutes ago, limecakes said:

I think Britney’s relationship with her fans will only grow stronger at this point. Her fans making noise and kicking and screaming might be the thing that sets her free. 

I remember watching the livestream of Kanye's lawyer for the court hearing on the other day, he mentioned the story of a fan (I forgot his name) and how he came to see Britney through Meet N Greet many times and she would always remember him and his name (dementia who?) and had the intention of writing him a letter. Kanye's lawyer said that Britney's sweetness and kindness towards others might be what will help her against c-ship and I thought that was really sweet. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Thank God that weird yoga post was archived or deleted. Might it be that Team Con posted it without her approval?

Have you been a Britney fan since the beginning or watch Chaotic? Because home girl  has always been hella weird lol. Which I love! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Ummm why is freedom of speech no longer allowed here? Since when is stating an opinion different than yours considered spam? What the f?

It seems like if you're not all like "YAS MAMA, GET EM!" "SIS DID THAT!" then you're not welcome to discuss news here. I'm sorry to burst your positivity bubbles, but some of us are aware of how manipulative her team can be.  People are more than entitled to  not trust a post on social media when we know for sure they have lied to us in some of her posts before. 

This is just not right. 

• Love 3
  • Like 5
2 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Ummm why is freedom of speech no longer allowed here anymore? Since when is stating an opinion different than yours considered spam? What the f?

It seems like if you're not all like "YAS MAMA, GET EM!" "SIS DID THAT!" the you're not welcome to discuss news here. I'm sorry to burst your positivity bubbles, but some of us are aware of how manipulative her team can be.  People are more than entitled to  not trust a post on social when we know for sure they have lied to us in some of her post before. 

This is just not right. 

Read the latest thread that is pinned.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, dfffff said:

What if the interview with Oprah is coming soon?:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Now that she has a good great lawyer who wants to hear what she has to say and will make sure Britney gets an unlimited and unrestricted access to him, he can deliver interview requests from people like Oprah to her. 

I’m sure Oprah has requested multiple times an interview with Britney but I bet Ingham and the rest of the team con has refused to deliver the request to Britney.

So yeah, this might have been a teaser about a major interview or interviews. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, hot mess said:

Ummm why is freedom of speech no longer allowed here anymore? Since when is stating an opinion different than yours considered spam? What the f?

It seems like if you're not all like "YAS MAMA, GET EM!" "SIS DID THAT!" the you're not welcome to discuss news here. I'm sorry to burst your positivity bubbles, but some of us are aware of how manipulative her team can be.  People are more than entitled to  not trust a post on social when we know for sure they have lied to us in some of her post before. 

This is just not right. 

You can say it as your opinion and give thoughts behind why but there were some people attacking others and posting it 8000 times from the same and alternate accounts. It’s when it gets out of hand which is the point the mods are trying to make :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• Love 6
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, hot mess said:

It seems like if you're not all like "YAS MAMA, GET EM!" "SIS DID THAT!" the you're not welcome to discuss news here. I'm sorry to burst your positivity bubbles, but some of us are aware of how manipulative her team can be.  People are more than entitled to  not trust a post on social media when we know for sure they have lied to us in some of her post before. 

This is just not right. 

It's not. Things have just got out of control lately which is why the mods have had to take action. Read the pinned thread which has the new rules on it.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, hot mess said:

It seems like if you're not all like "YAS MAMA, GET EM!" "SIS DID THAT!" the you're not welcome to discuss news here. I'm sorry to burst your positivity bubbles, but some of us are aware of how manipulative her team can be.  People are more than entitled to  not trust a post on social media when we know for sure they have lied to us in some of her post before. 

This is just not right. 

:)

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, hot mess said:

It seems like if you're not all like "YAS MAMA, GET EM!" "SIS DID THAT!" the you're are not welcome to discuss news here. I'm sorry to burst your positivity bubbles, but some of us are aware of how manipulative her team can be.  People are more than entitled to  not trust a post on social when we know for sure they have lied to us before.

This is just not right. 

No one is arguing against your right to freedom of speech. Some of us, and by some I mean most — are simply just TIRED of conspiracy theorists who have nothing better to do than REPEATING the same thing over and over again. Also, what is there to not trust here? That Britney isn’t able to move on and let go until she’s gotten everything off of her chest? How she’s tired of having been kept quiet for so long? Are we seriously as a fanbase doubting Britney’s feelings and emotions by reducing them to ‘BuT BrItNeY dOeSn’T cOnTrOL hEr CaPtIoNs’ and then placing the blame on others? Grow up. Use common sense. You are entitled to your freedom of speech but one thing you shouldn’t be entitled to are baseless conspiracy theories. That is not right.

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I guess I'm just not aware of how much that particular user has been spamming. But I've seen lots of people getting bullied or being called stupid and stuff just because they had a different opinion. And they were not spamming.

I mean I get it. We are all happy that she has an attorney now, but that does not mean that the war is over yet. Some of you need to learn how to respect  other peoples opinions.

• Love 4