Britney: I've been told to keep quiet for so long & i'm not even close to saying all I need to say

Message added by Slayer,

Please refrain from derailing the thread or you will be removed from it.

I LOVE how she wants to express herself finally, it's a beautiful thing to do.

Also can we take a second to think about all of team Con right now and how they are probably shaking while holding their phones to see what Britney is about to post next ?!! 

Scared Monster High GIF

• Love 7

Love it! Brit has gotten so wise through all this.  You can't not become a magical spiritual wizard Unicorn after enduring all this for 13 years and coming out the other side. I am still amazed by her strength and ability to make it through.  Once she vents all her anger and gets a real break while being FREE (and hopefully more kids) I think she'll have a book and a HUGE tour that is her best ever.  Just a prediction Music Video Flirting GIF

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

This makes me feel so bittersweet. For years, I just felt like she was so distant from us and kept getting more distant, and I thought it was because she wanted to separate herself from us, that she didn't want us to know her because of what happened in 2005-2007. 

I'm beyond happy that she wants to share her story with us and wants us to know her after all these years of her feeling farther and farther away, but it also hurts that she was silenced and abused for long. 

I think Britney’s relationship with her fans will only grow stronger at this point. Her fans making noise and kicking and screaming might be the thing that sets her free. 

• Love 7