Selena Gomez sends Britney gifts from her recent collections

22 minutes ago, its been a while said:

These celebrity related posts really dont sit right with me. They reek “we want  attention of other fandoms and increase interaction in order to get more followers, likes etc” Hence i dont believe britney posts these :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

They almost always are clients of Lou or Crowdsurf too. Sigh. Steven Tyler, Kim Petras, J.LO, etc etc. 

https://musicrow.com/2016/10/crowd-surf-promotes-four/

“Crowd Surf began in 2007 with the initiative to create organic, meaningful connections between artists and their fans. The company has offices in Nashville and Los Angeles and provides specialized services for some of the biggest names in the music industry including Britney Spears, Selena Gomez, and Hunter Hayes.”

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Is this her? Billy B-lister posted on his page saying Britney doesn't even get her own mail and that CrowdSurf are also the ones running Selena's Instagram and it's them who commented. I know he'll claim he got this info directly from Britney but I feel like he just makes things up for attention as he goes..