Alleged texts sent by Britney in 2014...

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Very suspicious of this, she said she can’t have a dog but she’s had multiple dogs since the conservatorship

But this was something Jayden mentioned in his IG story that the cship team took away her dog because she caged it?

I think she has only had Hannah the yorkie in the last ten years and that looks to be the dog that's gone now 

8 minutes ago, arama said:

Stalker Lutfi has some genuine emails from her and also plenty of fake ones he's written pretending to be her. If you can't tell the difference in the writing style between "this woman is a stalker" email and the "go f.uck a duck" one, then, well...

I'm confident these text messages were written by a deranged 30-something sociopathic gay living vicariously through the woman he was exploiting.

the ones you deem genuine were all from 2007 britney and the other were from 2014/2009 britney, surely you can grasp the concept of a woman becoming demure and complacent after being gaslighted the way we know was.

Anyways, if it's fake or not is another matter, but yeah, it's totally possible (and predictable) for her to change the tone of her conversations throughout the years as she was being gaslighted. Just saying that pointing that she changed ain't the "I gotcha" moment you thought you had

• Love 2

Sam is BAD NEWS. He was just another leach using her, and abusing her. Her family is trash but so is Sam Lutfi and I hope he stays far away from her forever. He is bad news. He literally allegedky tricked Amanda Bynes (his "friend") into a conservatorship with her parents. TMZ even reported that it all went down. He's not good news, at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Sam is BAD NEWS. He was just another leach using her, and abusing her. Her family is trash but so is Sam Lutfi and I hope he stays far away from her forever. He is bad news. He literally allegedky tricked Amanda Bynes (his "friend") into a conservatorship with her parents. TMZ even reported that it all went down. He's not good news, at all.

And tmz never told lies huh ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Applejack said:

the ones you deem genuine were all from 2007 britney and the other were from 2014/2009 britney, surely you can grasp the concept of a woman becoming demure and complacent after being gaslighted the way we know was.

Anyways, if it's fake or not is another matter, but yeah, it's totally possible (and predictable) for her to change the tone of her conversations throughout the years as she was being gaslighted. Just saying that pointing that she changed ain't the "I gotcha" moment you thought you had

No, because I'm saying some of the 2007 ones are real and some of them are not. I didn't say that all the later ones are fake and earlier ones real. Britney's letter she posted on her website in May 2007, the email she sent to her Dad, the one to Lou, the 2009 letter she gave to Andrew Gallery all have different tones tbh but a similar identifying writing style where you can tell it's the same person. The 2007 "this woman is stalking me" email and these BS 2014 text messages don't match Britney's grammar, syntax, way of expressing herself. They sound like Sam Lutfi. Go read his dire tweets to see the similarities. I don't agree that "she" become "demure and complacent" in the later messages versus the earlier ones either. Again what woman says "my mom's still f.ucking my dad"? Sam Lutfi through and through.

8 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Very suspicious of this, she said she can’t have a dog but she’s had multiple dogs since the conservatorship

She had three, but they took one away. Jayden said it to fans. So I believe this point. And what about all the dogs she had until 2007? Like Lucky, BitBit? They are all gone. Then, I think around 2011 she had Hannah. Then Daisy and Sarah Beth.

3 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

How she talks to her dog and cuddles I think. And how overjoyed she is.

That's also pretty sad imo. I watched the video and didn't come away with bat**** crazy vibes or whatever people were saying. I guess I split people up. Some people just think of their pets as being pets and other people (myself included) count pets as being members of the family. I'm constantly talking and cuddling with the cats. It's not just a case of "Well, fed ya, gave you water and poopy scooped. We're done for the day."

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

That's also pretty sad imo. I watched the video and didn't come away with bat**** crazy vibes or whatever people were saying. I guess I split people up. Some people just think of their pets as being pets and other people (myself included) count pets as being members of the family. I'm constantly talking and cuddling with the cats. It's not just a case of "Well, fed ya, gave you water and poopy scooped. We're done for the day."

I feel the same. Pets are family members to me as well and even when it sounds insane, they are like children to me. You have to educate  them, care for them, feed them. Not a huge difference to humans.

• Love 1

I think those recently leaked text messages from 2014 are real. I mean I know it’s a long shot but I looked up that Sallye Fox person that Britney mentioned, and her mother is following Sallye on Instagram. Sallye has a professional IG account that P!nk follows. Britney said that her mom wanted to learn how to pole dance or something like that and thinks “she’s a star.” 

I know it’s not really anything, but I just feel so bad for Britney. And I believe everything she’s been saying in the courtroom and it seems like a lot of these texts/emails are legit too. 

I can’t wait for her to be free and live the life she wants while sorting out karma for her abusers too.

• Like 1