Alleged texts sent by Britney in 2014...

1 minute ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

.. his lawsuit where he alleges Britney was a m*** user and used to leave m*** in the carpet where her kids played. People are giving Lufti way too much attention .

HE is trash... we all agree on that... but he is NOT worse than Team Con at all. 

9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

in fact, by 2013 she owned three dogs

Interesting. Perhaps she meant that she wasn't allowed to actually keep the dogs

Oddly enough, by 2014 she wasn't posting anything about them anymore

Do we know exactly when her dogs stopped appearing on her annual expenses?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Interesting. Perhaps she meant that she wasn't allowed to actually keep the dogs

Oddly enough, by 2014 she wasn't posting anything about them anymore

Do we know exactly when her dogs stopped appearing on her annual expenses?

I'm not sure, but I remember at least the white one appearing in later videos, one with her kids when they were running in the garden, and I think the other one was with Sam, that's more recent, I think? They were going from one side of the screen to the other and the dog was chasing them   

• Love 1

Read the emails and texts actually written by Britney and compare them to the s.h.i.t Sam writes pretending to be her. The writing style/tone is totally different.

Britney's anger is usually expressed through bitterness, sarcasm and mocking, these text messages sound like something written by a *****y gay guy.

What woman says "my mom is still ******* my dad"... like, for real, how are so many of you so gullible and taken in by this guy?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, arama said:

Read the emails and texts actually written by Britney and compare them to the s.h.i.t Sam writes pretending to be her. The writing style/tone is totally different.

Britney's anger is usually expressed through bitterness, sarcasm and mocking, these text messages sound like something written by a *****y gay guy.

What woman says "my mom is still ******* my dad"... like, for real, how are so many of you so gullible and taken in by this guy?

Which email are you referring to?

The "I don't know her she's a stalker"? The one she tells her dad to **** a duck? The one she's answering Lou herself?

All of them came from Lutfi too lmao

6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Which email are you referring to?

The "I don't know her she's a stalker"? The one she tells her dad to **** a duck? The one she's answering Lou herself?

All of them came from Lutfi too lmao

Stalker Lutfi has some genuine emails from her and also plenty of fake ones he's written pretending to be her. If you can't tell the difference in the writing style between "this woman is a stalker" email and the "go f.uck a duck" one, then, well...

I'm confident these text messages were written by a deranged 30-something sociopathic gay living vicariously through the woman he was exploiting.