Toxic Podcast: Episode 3 “Boys” - An interview with Britney’s former husband, Jason Alexander

12 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

I see we’ve come a long way from the days of Justin sharing info about their s** life to get attention :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

I am curious about what he has to say but at the same time don’t really want to listen to anything from this Insurrectionist loser lol

It provides a good insight into just how controlling her team has been, even years before the conservatorship. I’d recommend listening. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, rennen said:

Um these girls are starting to rub me the wrong way. 

Same. Jason is a trash person. He's in the same boat as Billy talking to a Britney catfish. Also, Jason was only in her life for a blimp of a moment, what does he know? 

• Like 7

It’s worth noting, at the end of the podcast, Tess and Babs say that insiders that won’t come on the record have been pushing them to continue to investigate Britney’s story. 

One insider closed their email to Tess and Babs saying, “Please tell the movement to keep pushing for Britney. However bad they believe her situation is, I can assure them, it’s one hundred times worse.”

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I liked the episode, though Perez Hilton interview was really hard to listen because he was still defending himself. 

I had listened another interview with the ex-hubby where he was even more “himself”, but this one brought a new, more tragic explanation of Britney’s choice to marry him.

Here’s the other podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/fi/podcast/conspiracy-theories-unpopular-culture/id792508884?i=1000485378848

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

It’s worth noting, at the end of the podcast, Tess and Babs say that insiders that won’t come on the record have been pushing them to continue to investigate Britney’s story. 

One insider closed their email to Tess and Babs saying “Please tell the movement to keep pushing for Britney. However bad they believe her situation is, I can assure them, it’s one hundred times worse.”

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

• Love 2
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Yes

So why say Jason was in her life for a blimp of a moment when he clearly detailed how long they knew each other and that they would always link up through the years as well as would be off and on steady! That sounds more than just a moment especially if they had u protected s** in the limo after they got married!