Toxic Podcast: Episode 3 “Boys” - An interview with Britney’s former husband, Jason Alexander

2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

So why say Jason was in her life for a blimp of a moment when he clearly detailed how long they knew each other and that they would always link up through the years as well as would be off and on steady! That sounds more than just a moment especially if they had u protected s** in the limo after they got married!

They knew each other growing up in school but I'm talking about being relevant in her life. We've never heard her talk about their friendship nor have we seen them photographed together on any occasion besides their stint in Vegas. Clearly, they weren't that close is what I meant lol. 

• Like 4

I really wanted to listen to this series, but I get so angry when they have terrible guests like Jason & Perez. Like why are we STILL talking about her s** life? Would Britney talk about any of that? NO. It feels like Justin Timberlake talking about their s** life all over again. I don’t want to hear it, especially during these times when Britney doesn’t even have a voice. Secondly, Perez (TMZ, too) is and will always be trash for how they treated her in the media. I don’t care to listen to his garbage. 

• Love 4
  • Like 4
12 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

They knew each other growing up in school but I'm talking about being relevant in her life. We've never heard her talk about their friendship nor have we seen them photographed together on any occasion besides their stint in Vegas. Clearly, they weren't that close is what I meant lol. 

I mean who really was B close too? Not even family she was on the road and working a lot! Fe was one but far as friends and family go B was working and traveling a ton!

28 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

Who is the voice at the end for the preview of episode 4? A friend of Britney’s from her past. Is it Brian Friedman?

Also, I want to know who the friends and anonymous tipsters are. Ugh. The mystery of all of this is half the obsession with her story.

It sounded like Brian!

• Like 1