Britney dancing in a hot pink catsuit: bad bunny or bad kitty?

2 hours ago, OriginalDoll1 said:

Clearly she makes these videos because it’s the work routine they demand from her, she said “I’m traumatized, I can’t sleep” and then we get these videos… the real Britney was the one that spoke in the hearing.

She literally said:

They are used to me sort of doing a weekly routine for them. And I’m over it.

• Like 6

Y’all acting like you don’t do weird/cringe imaginary choreo when nobody’s watching :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

1) If you're reading this, you’re an exhaler and that’s kinda cringe in itself so sit down. 
2) If you claim she’s not posting then why you mad at the content? Do you also blame slaves for not having freedom too?
2) What kind of real fan gives a darn about her appearance when she’s confined and denied basic self care. 

Medication is strong.. shes forced to take it even though she does not want it or need it in my opinion. 13 years of control..and confined at home. I would also be sad, angry, bored, lost, frustrated, at times not myself, hopeless…would you care about a hair brush , make up , or looking happy and pretty .  Shes not allowed to get her nails done when she wants , hair done when she wishes, drive in her boyfriends car, drive a car, leave, travel, see friends, see her kids, go to the movies when she wants, love, live, have a baby… you only hear others selfishly state they are saving her and it works for them…yet she always just wants out… This is an imprisonment run by corrupt pure evil. She spoke then is forced back to live with awful phony leeches..They control her narrative. Strangers now control her life . She said her truth. Yet now its the corrupt that are allowed to speak and waste her hard earned cash. Stop judging Instagram posts. Her words spoke the truth.  This is not a helpful or healthy conservatorship. Its alarming, unjust, sick, awful, and corruption at its worst.  She needs to be set free.  Hopefully this helps many others . Britney has a spotlight now on  these scumbags. Imagine having no rights of your own ..you can not even get your own lawyer to help you.. yet you have to pay for everyone else's bills, lawyers, her corrupt so called helpers .  Nobody lives in her shoes.  Let her walk and live her best life without being under control  by this abusive conservatorship. Let her fall or stand in her own terms.  ******* Free Britney. Freedom should be her basic right as an American. She never deserved this . For the fans who say mean **** or judge. She does not need those fans . Shes only gifted us with her talent and society loved her then helped take her down.  None of us know her personally ….yet look .. its another circus. We witnessed many leaving and blaming one another…its a ****show… I hope someone finally says enough!!!!. Shes a caged animal and its heartbreaking. Again free britney!!!! 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Y’all acting like you don’t do weird/cringe imaginary choreo when nobody’s watching :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

1) If you're reading this, you’re an exhaler and that’s kinda cringe in itself so sit down. 
2) If you claim she’s not posting then why you mad at the content? Do you also blame slaves for not having freedom too?
2) What kind of real fan gives a darn about her appearance when she’s confined and denied basic self care. 

Key word right here

15 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

Ugh God this is so cringe :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

What if she has to do these cringe videos for her weekly allowance? 🤔🤔🤔

I wouldn't be surprised... Britney said in her testimony that she's required to do a weekly thing for Team Con... So I think these are it... Still good to see her though 😁

4 hours ago, Shawn74 said:

Medication is strong.. shes forced to take it even though she does not want it or need it in my opinion. 13 years of control..and confined at home. I would also be sad, angry, bored, lost, frustrated, at times not myself, hopeless…would you care about a hair brush , make up , or looking happy and pretty .  Shes not allowed to get her nails done when she wants , hair done when she wishes, drive in her boyfriends car, drive a car, leave, travel, see friends, see her kids, go to the movies when she wants, love, live, have a baby… you only hear others selfishly state they are saving her and it works for them…yet she always just wants out… This is an imprisonment run by corrupt pure evil. She spoke then is forced back to live with awful phony leeches..They control her narrative. Strangers now control her life . She said her truth. Yet now its the corrupt that are allowed to speak and waste her hard earned cash. Stop judging Instagram posts. Her words spoke the truth.  This is not a helpful or healthy conservatorship. Its alarming, unjust, sick, awful, and corruption at its worst.  She needs to be set free.  Hopefully this helps many others . Britney has a spotlight now on  these scumbags. Imagine having no rights of your own ..you can not even get your own lawyer to help you.. yet you have to pay for everyone else's bills, lawyers, her corrupt so called helpers .  Nobody lives in her shoes.  Let her walk and live her best life without being under control  by this abusive conservatorship. Let her fall or stand in her own terms.  ******* Free Britney. Freedom should be her basic right as an American. She never deserved this . For the fans who say mean **** or judge. She does not need those fans . Shes only gifted us with her talent and society loved her then helped take her down.  None of us know her personally ….yet look .. its another circus. We witnessed many leaving and blaming one another…its a ****show… I hope someone finally says enough!!!!. Shes a caged animal and its heartbreaking. Again free britney!!!! 

Amen! 💯🙌🏻