Jamie Lynn will release a memoir titled 'I Must Confess: Family, Fame, and Figuring it Out' in January, people are already leaving awful reviews

Another person in a family after Lynne tries to make money on the fact she is Spears. Ok then.. Hope it won't have anything about Britney-write about ur own individual problems and life and try to sell it. No shade to her btw. I think any1 can write a book to get a money- as long as it really only about her and not another way to monetize on the fact she has a famous sister.

• Like 5

Disgusting, what a leech, profiting the Free Britney situation to make money because she knows once Britney’s free she’s not gonna be on her payroll lol.

Anyways I hope someone leaks the book and everyone that wants to read it reads it for free instead of buying it. Happy Birthday Jamie Lynn.

FREE BRITNEY!!!

• Love 3
  • Like 6
23 minutes ago, brintyjoan said:

"the world got to know her". She is/was ******* local. The GP doesnt know about her in for example Europe 

She was huge at least in Germany when she was in Zoey 101.She was something like a teenstar.The magazins were full of her and she was on many covers. I still have some articles ,but I was never a huge fan,I was too old for that show.

• Like 3