Blair Berk and the Conservatorship : A Research Thread

14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Here's the Samuel Barth RO.

Link: https://www.scribd.com/document/539881457/Samuel-Barth-Restraining-Order-Sam-Lutfi-2010

The declarations from Barth's family are at the end of the document.

Let’s try to find Lutfi’s restraining orders prior to Britney to see if Blair Berk signed any of these other ROs. I believe Britney was Lutfi’s 4th restraining order, that means the 3 ROs before B were Danny Haines and 2 others. Does anyone know who the two others are?

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Let’s try to find Lutfi’s restraining orders prior to Britney to see if Blair Berk signed any of these other ROs. I believe Britney was Lutfi’s 4th restraining order, that means the 3 ROs before B were Danny Haines and 2 others. Does anyone know who the two others are?

YES!

October 2004 - Mark Douglas Snoland:

"In October 2004, a restraining order was issued demanding Lutfi stay at least 100 yards away from Mark Douglas Snoland, a neighbor in Lutfi’s *****inium building, for three years...According to Snoland’s petition for a restraining order, Lutfi began “pounding” on Snoland’s front door on the night of Sept. 6, 2004 and tried to kick the door in while also pounding on a kitchen window and “yelling verbal threats of bodily harm” against Snoland and his mother, who lived in the unit."

October 2005 - Jumana Issa:

"In October 2005, businesswoman Jumana Issa filed a complaint in Los Angeles against Lutfi; it was dismissed in March 2006 because she failed to appear for a preliminary hearing. When contacted by phone, Issa refused to comment."

April 2007 - Danny Haines:

"In April 2007, an Orange County Superior Court granted a restraining order against Lutfi for 29-year-old Danny Haines, who told Blender he had been a close friend of Lutfi for two years and that Lutfi once told him he should kill himself."

Link: https://www.accessonline.com/articles/who-is-sam-lutfi-restraining-order-paints-new-portrait-62331

By March 2012...

"Everything Courtney is now doing business related in her life MUST go through Sam," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "Courtney is completely dependent on him for everything, just as Britney (Spears) was during the time he was in her life. Sam is able to charm his way into emotionally vulnerable celebrities' lives. He can be absolutely charming, but he has a much darker side and it's very concerning that he is now essentially running Courtney's life."

and...

"The lawyers that represent Britney Spears' conservatorship, also worked with Love's daughter, Frances Bean, when she asked a court in 2009 to allow her to live with her grandmother until she turned 18. Love subsequently lost custody of Frances, and the teenager went so far as to obtain a restraining order against her troubled mother."

Link: https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/britney-spears-former-manager-sam-lufti-working-courtney-love/

December 14, 2009:

"Geraldine Wyle, an attorney who represents Courtney Love’s daughter Frances Bean Cobain and Kurt Cobain’s mother and sister, Wendy O’Connor and Kimberly Dawn Cobain, has confirmed that Love has temporarily lost legal guardianship of Frances Bean."

Link: https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/courtney-love-loses-temporary-legal-control-of-frances-bean-245020/

• Love 1

I'm sure this has been pasted in this thread numerous times already, but as a refresher...

"Another team of lawyers was hired for the conservators and quickly set out to assess the financial damage. Yet another lawyer was appointed by the probate court, as is routine, to look out solely for Ms. Spears’s interests. Ms. Spears’s brother Bryan, along with a lawyer, were given control of her revocable trust, which contains all her liquid assets, so they could begin paying her bills. And Ms. Spears’s criminal lawyer, Blair Berk, was said to be overseeing the whole Humpty Dumpty-like effort."

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/25/business/media/25britney.html

• 3 months later...
36 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Do we know "who threatened to fire them in 2010"?

The multiple cship cases where him and Blair appears is really interesting . I can only suggest journalist to look into it, like ask the Jerylls who hired them in the first place and who threatened to fire them in 2010 take Britney outta the cship

https://twitter.com/MeanerThree/status/1412085186032975875?s=20&t=PqMEC-auLXcKe4stYhlj6w

That Twitter thread is like a snake eating its tail.

spacer.png

Is Meaner suggesting that Berk tried to fire the Jerylls in 2010?

2 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

or that Lutfi tried to fire the Jerylls? It unclear

I assumed Meaner was referring to Berk because of this:

On 3/20/2022 at 10:18 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

I'm sure this has been pasted in this thread numerous times already, but as a refresher...

"Another team of lawyers was hired for the conservators and quickly set out to assess the financial damage. Yet another lawyer was appointed by the probate court, as is routine, to look out solely for Ms. Spears’s interests. Ms. Spears’s brother Bryan, along with a lawyer, were given control of her revocable trust, which contains all her liquid assets, so they could begin paying her bills. And Ms. Spears’s criminal lawyer, Blair Berk, was said to be overseeing the whole Humpty Dumpty-like effort."

Link: https://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/25/business/media/25britney.html

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

So what is the answer to the question Meaner03 poses? who tried to fire whom in 2010?

Again an assumption...

But if Berk was overseeing the the whole Humpty Dumpty-like effort in February 2008...

Then Berk was likely still overseeing the the whole Humpty Dumpty-like effort in 2010...

Meaning that Berk had the power to hire and fire the team of lawyers for the conservators...

Meaning that Berk likely attempted to fire the Jerylls in 2010.

But, if so...How could we prove that?

6 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

So what is the answer to the question Meaner03 poses? who tried to fire whom in 2010?

Idk!!!  I came across that on my dive trying to learn more about Darren Heitner.  I'm just scratching the surface :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, RebellionSparkles said:

The accountings! Do you know the firm name Blair was at 2008-2010?

Feb. 21 2007 - Early Wednesday morning, Britney checks out of Promises after less than 24-hours and is driven by Alli Sims to meet with prominent criminal defence attorney Blair Berk, of Tarlow & Berk. She stays until almost 12:30 pm.

3 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Idk!!!  I came across that on my dive trying to learn more about Darren Heitner.  I'm just scratching the surface :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

I’ve been so confused as to why copyright lawyers/lobbyists are involved in the Britney stan world…im starting to believe that The f.ucked up LA entertainment biz considers CONs a biz model/negotiation tactic.

Brian Wilson from The Beach Boys was in a CON

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block