Blair Berk and the Conservatorship : A Research Thread

8 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Blair Berk, of Tarlow & Berk

I do t remember Beek’s name popping up in the accountings….but the public sees less than half of the useful info.

but this article makes me realize who the source for CNN is:Berk. I wonder if this was still true when Chloe Melas did her pro CON “investigation”?

3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I do t remember Beek’s name popping up in the accountings….but the public sees less than half of the useful info.

but this article makes me realize who the source for CNN is:Berk. I wonder if this was still true when Chloe Melas did her pro CON “investigation”?

We've searched for Berk's name in the accountings before...But only in 2008.

We also know she worked for the CON in 2009 for the Lutfi RO.

But...I doubt we searched 2010.

1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

We've searched for Berk's name in the accountings before...But only in 2008.

We also know she worked for the CON in 2009 for the Lutfi RO.

But...I doubt we searched 2010.

lol...you are underestimating my obsession with numbers and how much my brain has disfunctioned since reading the 12th account current debacle :eyes_britney_laugh:

I'm searching through the Third Account Current RN..which is super messy

Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

the third Account Current all looks like this:

Screenshot-2022-06-20-211152.png

I always thought it was purposeful for it to be so blurred and i did not understand why. I bet it had something to do with the legal struggle and battle between Berk and the Jeryls in 2010

this is so annoying because how is this an acceptable submission for an accounting? you can barely read it.

Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

you are right! (once again)...I did not buy the supplements to thurd account current (2010 accounting) bc the first one was illegible.  I'm going to buy the supplements now. 2010 is key to the "net cash" versus "net income" cluster f.uck

Ah ha!

I was sitting here thinking, "We were just talking about 2010 being a key year. What the heck happened in 2010?!"

"Net cash" is what happened. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
42 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Ah ha!

I was sitting here thinking, "We were just talking about 2010 being a key year. What the heck happened in 2010?!"

"Net cash" is what happened. :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

i bought the docs for 3rd account current but got an error. Either we finally got to the heart of the conspiracy (2010 accounting) or the LA court website is being s.hitty. either way, I wont be able to figure it out rn.

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Why would anyone feel it necessary to fire the Jerylls?

Possibly for a reason outside of Britney (ex: Michael Jackson). I remember Britney Stan (@britneythestan on twitter) has a thread on the twittersphere about Michael/Britney/Jerylls

In the Britney CON, the Jeryls fly under the radar after they get B in the CON.

Britney in late 2010 makes an escape attempt from the CON; but we dont learn about that until the 2011 Accounting (4th account current) due to Lou's constant prior periods adjustment scam.

Prior period adjustments (IMHO) are almost always a scam outside of the insurance industry.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Britney in late 2010 makes an escape attempt from the CON; but we dont learn about that until the 2011 Accounting (4th account current) due to Lou's constant prior periods adjustment scam.

Prior period adjustments (IMHO) are almost always a scam outside of the insurance industry.

This is starting to feel KEY.

What an interesting run of events...

:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

Jan. 5, 2009 - By this date the "dementia" claim has been removed from court documents, and replaced with "unable to resist undue influence."

Jan. 10, 2009 - Sam Lutfi texts criminal defense attorney Blair Berk in the evening, requesting that she meet with him. Berk claims that subsequent to the text message, Lutfi made it clear to her that there was “embarrassing information that he was fearful would be released about him.” He said that unless Berk suppressed the information that “destructive and unflattering information would be released” about Jamie and Britney. “I immediately contacted law enforcement because of the extortive nature of Mr. Lutfi’s threats. I took action to continue to communicating with him because I felt, based on my unfortunately 20 years of dealing with alleged extortionists and those that would extort my clients, that he would continue in his threats, extortive threats.”

Jan. 16, 2009 - Sam Lutfi and Adnan Ghalib work together to deliver Britney a cell phone at a Beverly Hills hotel.

Jan. 21, 2009 - JFXOnline releases a taped message Britney left for lawyer Jon Eardley: "Hi my name’s Britney Spears. I called you earlier. I’m calling again because I just wanted to make sure that during the process of eliminating the conservatorship that my father has threatened me several times, you know, he’ll take my children away. I just want to be guaranteed that everything will be fine with the process of you guys taking care of everything that things will stay the same as far as my custodial time. That’s it, bye.”

Feb. 3, 2009 - Sam Lutfi files a lawsuit against Britney and her parents for breach of contract and defamation. His lawyer is Bryan Freedman.

Mar. 18, 2009 - A three-year restraining order is issued against Sam Lutfi and Adnan Ghalib.

Apr. 1, 2009 - During court testimony, criminal defence attorney Blair Berk admits she used to work for Britney but is now a "personal attorney" for Jamie Spears.

Late Nov. 2009 - Lawyer Bryan Freedman discovers Sam Lutfi is corresponding with someone "from opposing parties" and drops him as a client in the lawsuit against Britney and her parents.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

This is starting to feel KEY.

I will post these accountings soon! i havent figured out the tech problem yet with the website not giving me my dam $35 document! hehe... got totally distracted by work...bleghhh...and...now I'm in a rabbithole about why the CONs badly photo shopped that April 29, 2019 "refund" to Lutfi.

3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

I will post these accountings soon! i havent figured out the tech problem yet with the website not giving me my dam $35 document! hehe... got totally distracted by work...bleghhh...and...now I'm in a rabbithole about why the CONs badly photo shopped that April 29, 2019 "refund" to Lutfi.

Did you buy a doc that’s like 40+ pages? I’ve had trouble with those until I figured out to right click & download the zip file they email you 

18 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Wait my brain must be sleepy, what escape attempt did she make in late 2010, and what proof do we have? I think I'm completely lost on this one

On 6/20/2022 at 9:52 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Feb. 21 2007 - Early Wednesday morning, Britney checks out of Promises after less than 24-hours and is driven by Alli Sims to meet with prominent criminal defence attorney Blair Berk, of Tarlow & Berk. She stays until almost 12:30 pm.

Blair Berk is close to Harvey Levin &  the crisis PR firm Sitrick and associates. Among their clients: Promises Treatment Centers, Zomba, Sony, Dr. Luke, Davidovici's Pure Nightclub, TPG Capital, Ticketmaster (Azoff), Harvey Weinstein.

Irving Azoff was close to Harvey Weinstein. I believe the private investigators Weinstein hired, Black Cube, are related to Black Box - but I can't prove that yet.  

https://web.archive.org/web/20181115153240/https://www.thecut.com/2017/12/why-is-rose-mcgowan-tweeting-about-tmzs-harvey-levin.html

"We have no idea what Levin may or may not have on McGowan, but he is friendly with Weinstein. As our favorite TMZ expert, the anonymous Twitter account Pop Culture Died In 2009, explained Wednesday night, Levin is friendly with Weinstein’s lawyer, Blair Berk. TMZ also regularly works with Weinstein’s PR firm, Sitrick and Company. Look at the list of previous Sitrick clients, and it’s obvious how the firm has influenced TMZ’s coverage over the years." - 2017

• Love 3
On 7/7/2021 at 11:03 AM, Steel Magnolia said:

I shouldn't say that I "hadn't thought of" that theory...

I did think they were keeping her in the conservatorship to keep her from being deposed in the earlier lawsuits (Brand Sense, Flores, Lutfi). But the longer time went on, and the more the lawsuits were settled, I guess I just forgot about that being a possible cause.

But you're right...It's still a sound theory...Even with the Lutfi lawsuit in the past, he's still there, hovering over them.

They must be ****ting themselves right now, trying to figure out what to do!

Also, Streisand reported to the court in 2008 that Britney was missing HALF of her money. Reportedly, Lynne & Jamie notified the IRS. I have not found additional references to this. 

• Love 2
On 8/12/2021 at 10:15 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

Thank you!

I missed this! I'm just getting a chance to read it today. So many little useful nuggets inside.

"...historical information potentially relevant to the implementation of a Conservatorship..."

Question...

Why would Blair Berk already be familiar with Mr. Spears and the rest of the Spears family at this particular point in time? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

I think because of Harvey Levin's relationship to Blair Berk 

• Love 1
On 8/12/2021 at 9:54 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

I created a thread within the last week or two called, "My emails from 2008." Within it I was copying and pasting old emails from some sleuthing friends from the first year of the conservatorship...Until I tried to copy over an original thread from JFXOnline that had almost 500 replies, and literally broke the BH thread (Jordan hasn't been able to fix it. lol. Only the first two pages can be accessed, but page 3 is jammed.)

Anywho...

I noticed within one of the emails I had written in 2008 that I'd come across an article saying that they were threatening Britney with a stay in a mental health facility in February 2007, but that they went with rehab instead...I don't know if that's significant at all, but thought it worth mentioning.

As for Lynne...

From here on out, every time she blames something on Lutfi I'm going to assume she's lying, and that she's actually covering up for something she did herself.

The same goes for Lutfi...Every time he tries to blame something on Lynne, I'm going to assume he's covering up for something he did.

The two of them are like magicians who use sleight of hand to distract the audience.

It's notable that following the drugging incident that landed Britney in Promises, Ali, who was a witness to it, sided with Lutfi.

I wonder if Ali will confirm or deny other details, if she were to be asked a direct and pointed question? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Despite Alli's claims - she stayed close to the Spears family. Alli met her husband through Adrienne Maloof. Adrienne said she was close to Jamie in 2012. 

• Love 1

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block