Beyonce is copying other artists - Britney Spears, RiRI, Kylie, Christina etc

1 minute ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

That video is ridiculous   :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

She definitely has copied people 

but most of things in that video every female did those things In some fashion. The mya comparison like what female hasn’t wore a tux & smoke a cigar ? 

Yes agreed, some clips in my belief are created by pure hate but some of them to me are evident. 

• Super Mods

Im not suprised she did that.

She is literally the most OVERRATED singer of the past 20 yrs!

You can find any other girl who can sing circles around her.

Tbh I think she's more popular cause she's black and you know with all thats going on with the #BLM

movement.

She's also VERY vain calling herself a Queen and acting like a God, when she's NOT.

I used to like some of her songs but stopped once she started getting cocky and acting like she's the shhhhht!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Remember when Taylor did her big drum entrance for a VMA or AMA performance and the Beyhive attacked her claiming Beyoncé did it first? Turns out, Taylor did it even before Beyoncé in the Fearless Tour so her scum fans can shut the **** up.

I think I've been living under a rock, because I use to think Beyonce is all original. 

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Im not suprised she did that.

She is literally the most OVERRATED singer of the past 20 yrs!

You can find any other girl who can sing circles around her.

Tbh I think she's more popular cause she's black and you know with all thats going on with the #BLM

movement.

She's also VERY vain calling herself a Queen and acting like a God, when she's NOT.

I used to like some of her songs but stopped once she started getting cocky and acting like she's the shhhhht!

She calls herself Queen? Oh, I Didn't know.

She's a copycat, but i'm not here for stupid videos about copied fashion, make-up or using something for the video........... That's normal. Everything was done, so everything it's some kind of copy.

The problem with Beyonce is her stealing of songs and lyrical credits. Go and see the history of "If I Were A Boy" or "Smash Into You". Even choreography for Single Ladies it's basically stoled. She's talented, but in a completly diffrent way.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Um, a screen with silhouettes dancing is not a concept you can give to one person and claim another stole from it. Literally puppet shows have been doing this for years. Lol. In fact, none of the concepts used by any artist are new and have more than likely been done at some point before.  It’s ridiculous to try and claim Beyoncé is directly stealing when they all kinda are.  Next you’ll say she posed a certain way with her body and that’s stealing because another woman poses that same way before. Pinup poses are not new. Just stop.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

It sucks how Britney gets so much hate for not contributing enough to the songwriting process when Beyoncé obviously contributes much less.

GP doesn't know about Britney's talent? In Asia she's quite loved actually. I know US media doesn't treat Britney nicely and treats Beyonce very well. 

• Love 1

these popgirls that beyoncé "copied" have tons of artistic directors, stylists, advisors, assistants, etc that give them ideas and helps them find a certain aesthetic/vibe that goes well with their music, i doubt they came up with the idea on their own,  pop music is a collaborative industry.

No one has ever invented anything in mainstream corporate pop music, every fashion or music, or aesthetic trend, always comes from the underground scenes , mainstream artists steal all the time from indie and underground artists

• Like 2
On 7/5/2021 at 1:21 AM, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Totally agree! Somehow no one is ever talking about it :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Stealing, lip syncing (only bringing this up because they say she never does that but got caught a lot of times)... 

because when you do they come after you and call you a racist. It’s a sin in modern America to be critical of people of color in this day and age. People play the race card before you could even blink.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block