Beyonce is copying other artists - Britney Spears, RiRI, Kylie, Christina etc

Just now, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I's been around for a million years but people just deny it. We all know she's talented but it's very obvious that she likes stealing.

This is fraud, how on earth she never got criticism? If britney, taylor etc would've done all this people would've beaten the **** out of these people. 

• Like 2

I love beyonce but yes it's a known fact she does steal people just let it slide because her empire is so strong. 

There's an actual clip I cant find where she's talking to someone and she says something like everyone is gonna be mad when we come to their shows because we take everything lol

Found it: 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

This is fraud, how on earth she never got criticism? If britney, taylor etc would've done all this people would've beaten the **** out of these people. 

Totally agree! Somehow no one is ever talking about it :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Stealing, lip syncing (only bringing this up because they say she never does that but got caught a lot of times)... 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

I mean to be fair, no one gives Britney **** for copying Selma Hayek’s snake dance from Dusk Till Dawn. I’m pretty sure it was Wades idea.  Britney gets crap for copying Selena Gomez for Glory. It is what it is and artists will copy each all the time. Nothing is original in this world.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

The obsession with Beyoncé here is ridiculous, I’m not even a big fan of hers. 

most of y’all undercover wish Britney passion was as strong as Beyoncé is for her art. Britney passion used to be there but we know why it’s gone. The hate y’all try to give this woman when she’s as sweet as Britney is 

LOL, absolutely not. I love Beyonce, this video just popped as Ive been watching a lot of her Lemonade videos so thought of sharing it. 

12 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I mean to be fair, no one gives Britney **** for copying Selma Hayek’s snake dance from Dusk Till Dawn. I’m pretty sure it was Wades idea.  Britney gets crap for copying Selena Gomez for Glory. It is what it is and artists will copy each all the time. Nothing is original in this world.

Yes I remember Invitation one, she said so in one of her interviews also. 

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I love beyonce but yes it's a known fact she does steal people just let it slide because her empire is so strong. 

There's an actual clip I cant find where she's talking to someone and she says something like everyone is gonna be mad when we come to their shows because we take everything lol

Found it: 

This is a known fact? Am I been living under a rock this whole time? I absolutely didn't know about all this. 

1 minute ago, Prachi said:

I am shocked actually, lover of Beyonce I am and I absolutely never knew about this. She's a sweet women though. 

Yeah, agree. I think she’s very talented of course, and I don’t get the hate she gets, but for that one, there’s no denying, she skimmed it off that MATM performance 😏

Just now, Z-dawg said:

Yeah, agree. I think she’s very talented of course, and I don’t get the hate she gets, but for that one, there’s no denying, she skimmed it off that MATM performance 😏

Yeah, beyonce is a wonderful performer but it makes me wonder if Any of her peer did this they've would've completely been ripped off. US is good with Bey I believe. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block