Jump to content

Beyonce is copying other artists - Britney Spears, RiRI, Kylie, Christina etc


Recommended Posts

Just now, breaktheiceofmrv said:

I's been around for a million years but people just deny it. We all know she's talented but it's very obvious that she likes stealing.

This is fraud, how on earth she never got criticism? If britney, taylor etc would've done all this people would've beaten the **** out of these people. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
  • Exhale+

I love beyonce but yes it's a known fact she does steal people just let it slide because her empire is so strong. 

There's an actual clip I cant find where she's talking to someone and she says something like everyone is gonna be mad when we come to their shows because we take everything lol

 

Found it: 

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

This is fraud, how on earth she never got criticism? If britney, taylor etc would've done all this people would've beaten the **** out of these people. 

Totally agree! Somehow no one is ever talking about it :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Stealing, lip syncing (only bringing this up because they say she never does that but got caught a lot of times)... 

  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment
  • Super Mods

I mean to be fair, no one gives Britney **** for copying Selma Hayek’s snake dance from Dusk Till Dawn. I’m pretty sure it was Wades idea.  Britney gets crap for copying Selena Gomez for Glory. It is what it is and artists will copy each all the time. Nothing is original in this world.
 

 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment

The obsession with Beyoncé here is ridiculous, I’m not even a big fan of hers. 
 

most of y’all undercover wish Britney passion was as strong as Beyoncé is for her art. Britney passion used to be there but we know why it’s gone. The hate y’all try to give this woman when she’s as sweet as Britney is 

  • Love 4
  • Like 1
Link to comment
5 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

The obsession with Beyoncé here is ridiculous, I’m not even a big fan of hers. 
 

most of y’all undercover wish Britney passion was as strong as Beyoncé is for her art. Britney passion used to be there but we know why it’s gone. The hate y’all try to give this woman when she’s as sweet as Britney is 

LOL, absolutely not. I love Beyonce, this video just popped as Ive been watching a lot of her Lemonade videos so thought of sharing it. 

Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I mean to be fair, no one gives Britney **** for copying Selma Hayek’s snake dance from Dusk Till Dawn. I’m pretty sure it was Wades idea.  Britney gets crap for copying Selena Gomez for Glory. It is what it is and artists will copy each all the time. Nothing is original in this world.
 

 

Yes I remember Invitation one, she said so in one of her interviews also. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
47 minutes ago, Busybee said:

I love beyonce but yes it's a known fact she does steal people just let it slide because her empire is so strong. 

There's an actual clip I cant find where she's talking to someone and she says something like everyone is gonna be mad when we come to their shows because we take everything lol

 

Found it: 

 

This is a known fact? Am I been living under a rock this whole time? I absolutely didn't know about all this. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

I am shocked actually, lover of Beyonce I am and I absolutely never knew about this. She's a sweet women though. 

Yeah, agree. I think she’s very talented of course, and I don’t get the hate she gets, but for that one, there’s no denying, she skimmed it off that MATM performance 😏

Link to comment
Just now, Z-dawg said:

Yeah, agree. I think she’s very talented of course, and I don’t get the hate she gets, but for that one, there’s no denying, she skimmed it off that MATM performance 😏

Yeah, beyonce is a wonderful performer but it makes me wonder if Any of her peer did this they've would've completely been ripped off. US is good with Bey I believe. 

  • Love 1
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block