How do you think Team con are feeling right now?

I think they are scared deep down, but they also seem very angry and entitled to the power they have. Just look at Jamie Lynn’s self-absorbed, defensive, passive aggressive rant about #FreeBritney.

Then you have the New Yorker article:

“God bless her, I felt sorry for her. But at the same time, don’t be telling tall tales. Your problems, what was wrong with you, your shortcomings—don’t keep trying to blame everyone else for it. It is so ******* irresponsible to say, ‘Let her do whatever she wants to do.’”

They still seem to think of Britney as an unruly child who thinks she knows everything while they’re the adults in the room who know better and deserve to be in power over her. It’s truly disgusting.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Urbanney said:

I think they are scared deep down, but they also seem very angry and entitled to the power they have. Just look at Jamie Lynn’s self-absorbed, defensive, passive aggressive rant about #FreeBritney.

Then you have the New Yorker article:

“God bless her, I felt sorry for her. But at the same time, don’t be telling tall tales. Your problems, what was wrong with you, your shortcomings—don’t keep trying to blame everyone else for it. It is so ******* irresponsible to say, ‘Let her do whatever she wants to do.’”

They still seem to think of Britney as an unruly child who thinks she knows everything while they’re the adults in the room who know better and deserve to be in power over her. It’s truly disgusting.

This makes me so angry but I know it’s expected. They are going to continue to lie and twist the truth. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

aa81a3098d9637e4e8fb6cb2bfc5a7a4.gif

They've always relied on silence and secrecy to operate, and have always had the upper hand in controlling the narrative (they had access to media outlets, lawyers, resources, etc.). And they were also successful because they could deny Britney those same resources.

I feel like if heightened media scrutiny continues, then they’ll be weakened if not completely have their hands tied. They’re already pointing fingers and playing the blame game amongst each other. I think any bombshells that drop (financial records, scrutiny of the “hybrid business model”, reports of court/lawyer misconduct, etc.) will severely damage them.

At the same time, I believe they’re plotting ways to use Britney’s testimony against her. They’ll really stop at nothing to maintain power. Hence the Cersei GIF above: they either win, or the conservatorship dies. And they are in it to win it.

• Love 2

I think they are definitely worried. They’re in the middle of a battle that’s not looking good for them. If they weren’t worried they wouldn’t be fighting. They’re slowly starting to crack under pressure and I think the best strategy will be to end this very soon otherwise they are going to take a major financial loss when all is said and done. Not to mention the public scrutiny. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

aa81a3098d9637e4e8fb6cb2bfc5a7a4.gif

They've always relied on silence and secrecy to operate, and have always had the upper hand in controlling the narrative (they had access to media outlets, lawyers, resources, etc.). And they were also successful because they could deny Britney those same resources.

I feel like if heightened media scrutiny continues, then they’ll be weakened if not completely have their hands tied. They’re already pointing fingers and playing the blame game amongst each other. I think any bombshells that drop (financial records, scrutiny of the “hybrid business model”, reports of court/lawyer misconduct, etc.) will severely damage them.

At the same time, I believe they’re plotting ways to use Britney’s testimony against her. They’ll really stop at nothing to maintain power. Hence the Cersei GIF above: they either win, or the conservatorship dies. And they are in it to win it.

Britney when this is all over bRg4br.gif

• Love 1

Don't get me wrong, this is not my sight of things but according to them everything has gone by the rules depending this conservatorship. 

That is also the reason why nothing has happened after Britney's testimony, everything that we heard is legal under a conservatorship. If it is legal to the content of Britneys conservatorship will hopefully some time be proven wrong, but they have enough time to obliterate the evidence. They had a decade to do so.

They are not shaking, they are moving forward knowing either Britney wins this and they are covered by the laws they said they acted upon, or she loses and they lose money and their cash cow.

They do not have much to lose, Britney could sue I guess but due to NDAs and the money that exchanged hands it will get nasty and will be a long fight. Britney will move on from this if she gets free.