The United States Congress invites Britney to testify in open letter to her

20 minutes ago, dfffff said:

It's good that it was posted publicly. I hope Sam shows it to her.

They’ve been smart! It’ll make all the news channels. Says a lot about the C-ship, when the Congress feels (and knows) the only way to get in touch with Britney is through an open letter 🙄 I love how they don’t just beat around a bush and every second word is allegedly. You have been wronged, and we want to help to right it!!! I wish AOC got involved. She’s a brilliant congresswoman 🥰

• Love 3

The names on this letter… *cringe* … MGT? MAGA supporter and pusher of the Big Lie among other things. Could it not have been anyone else? Would no other sane normal politicians sponsor this? Lol. 

At least this is a bipartisan issue I guess…

If she testified to Congress it would be a historical moment for her legacy. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

BEATCHES SPAM SAM ASGHARI WITH THIS.THIS OPPORTUNITY CANNOT BE MISSED. HOPE HES NOT A DOUCHE AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN FOR HIS GIRL.I MEAN HER STUPID CIRCUS TEAM WILL DO ANYTHING FOR HER NOT TO LEARN ABOUT IT. sorry for the caps. THIS HAS TO HAPPEN

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

They’ve been smart! It’ll make all the news channels. Says a lot about the C-ship, when the Congress feels (and knows) the only way to get in touch with Britney is through an open letter 🙄 I love how they don’t just beat around a bush and every second word is allegedly. You have been wronged, and we want to help to right it!!! I wish AOC got involved. She’s a brilliant congresswoman 🥰

Britney herself has said that she wants to be interviewed so that the whole world hears what they did to her and who did it. It's worse if they let her go there. Which I doubt very much.

• Love 3
  • Like 2