The United States Congress invites Britney to testify in open letter to her

5 hours ago, MmmBop said:

Finally someone speaking some sense about the sponsors of this invitation. Yes, the Warren update seems more genuine and not political theatre. People (fans) are being too quick to applaud this. 

It kinda reminds of a faction of the Hong Kong Activists seeking help from Pompeo and Donald Trump.

It's understandable to want to grasp any crumble resembling help if the situation is dire as it is, but seeking help from the wrong people, ESPECIALLY Bad Actors can wind up disastrous.

And the politicians that signed the letter are unfortunately disastrous.

• Like 1

ok this is very huge. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch: If she testifies, she will be even more powerful and will have the security to live without fear.:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Britney is so iconic that her presence is wordless. It doesn't matter if he makes music or not, I feel that his person is an icon beyond the musical. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching::unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:
 I'm crying :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Love 1

Will she even be notified about that by her handlers. This letter sounds more like an ad than smth that really can change the now. But i would want her to reply and go. Talking to congress would make her words even more credible and also will put more pressure to court, judges and lawyers

Isn’t Congress above the California Judiciary? So I don’t think Britney needs the approval of her conservators because Congress is on a national level while California Judiciary is limited on a state-level? I’m not familiar with US laws and geopolitics so I’m just guessing. I remember reading about how Team Con wanted to extend their conservatorship control to Hawaii by applying for something there (probably for recognition of their conservatorship) because the con is limited to California.  

Hopefully Britney shows up to Congress asap

1 hour ago, aspireone said:

The people who signed this are bad news. Majorly bad news even. I don't trust them, I thin enough creeps have already latched on to Britneu at this point. Enough is enough.

The Elizabeth Warren thing i hope pushes through, that's more hopeful.

My thoughts exactly. I don’t trust these slimy republicans with their hidden agenda. Matt Gaetz is being investigated for s3x trafficking, for Christ’s sake!

I trust Elizabeth though.