Iggy Azalea speaks out about Britney's situation: "She's not exaggerating or lying"

23 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I don’t want to offend anyone, but now it has become clear to me why during this whole conservatorship Britney never had any cooperation with any top artist like Lady Gaga, Beyonce, etc .... He chose artists who were quiet and did not have a strong position in the industry.

They knew very well that people like: Sabi, Tinashe, Geazy, Juni Lono Spears:clownery_makeup_meme:, etc .. They would do anything to work with someone like Britney. Because it opened the way to a career for them.

SPOT ON!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Easy There said:

Omg guys this is huge.

It confirms everything Britney said.

Jamie is truly a psychopat.

Everyone who trashed iggy in 2015 should apologize 

You know i dont think that he inventeted that by his own... Some lawyers advised him to do that to have everything in control

I am glad she spoke out despite the NDA and made a point of that, because there are likely a lot of people who have signed NDAs and are afraid to speak out because of the potential consequences. But there is strength in numbers here, partly because the more who do it the less likely they will proceed with suing. But also because it could shed light on the validity of these NDAs.

NDAs are really tricky. A lot of NDAs are actually not enforceable for a variety of reasons including being too vague in terms of what is confidential,  the scope being too broad or unreasonable, lack of consideration for both parties, often does not cover info coming from a third party or if the info is already known publicly or things disclosed prior to the NDA being signed etc. Not to mention, NDAs are not supposed to be used to cover up illegal activity.

But like Iggy points out, it can be very scary for the party who signs it - especially if they don't retain a copy to be able to review. 

4 hours ago, dfffff said:

I don’t want to offend anyone, but now it has become clear to me why during this whole conservatorship Britney never had any cooperation with any top artist like Lady Gaga, Beyonce, etc .... He chose artists who were quiet and did not have a strong position in the industry.

They knew very well that people like: Sabi, Tinashe, Geazy, Juni Lono Spears:clownery_makeup_meme:, etc .. They would do anything to work with someone like Britney. Because it opened the way to a career for them.

Yes and the Rihanna thing only happened because Rihanna chose a public poll and Britney was the top answer.

Her voice sounded so strange in that remix

I have so much respect for her and its being a while. she dont give releasing her music even with the whole industry against and now this.

i went to her concert in sao paulo in dec 2019 and we're kinda pressed that she didnt dance much and her clothes were covering all her body and not showing her curves.

later we found it was because she was pregs lmaao