Iggy Azalea speaks out about Britney's situation: "She's not exaggerating or lying"

14 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

Literally spoke First things first, I'm the realest, Drop this and let the whole world feel it into existence :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

OIjT.gif

YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!  🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
X Factor Dancing GIF by Iggy Azalea
She said time to pop the lid and let the truth floooooooow.  🎉

celebrate iggy azalea GIF

• Haha 2
10 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Everyone who every called Iggy Iggloo is shaking! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Hide contents

It’s me, I’m everyone! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Glad she brought up Jamie’s snake behavior re. the NDA! 

I call her igloo and still stream her music :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: time for the tables to turn and for all y’all to not let her flop and let Madonna, Taylor, Ariana and all them other dumb *****es flop :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 1

Thank God she decided to keep speaking out for her and Britney asides from the idiotic things this fanbase has said and done to her. I don't understand why it was such a big deal what she has said about PG lol, it was probably the "yasss queen" "fans". :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

People need to be talking about this more. Here is Jamie, a man with no relevant professional experience and a history of failed businesses, was willing to sabotage this performance...

...A performance that was, to some degree, a return to television award shows for this daughter, after nearly four years...

....a performance that was being hyped by Billboard as a headline moment of that years show....

....a performance that would have to have been contractually approved by Planet Hollywood, and Billboard months in advance....

...he was willing to sabotage all of this at the last minute, that would have put BB and PH in a horrible position for "using" Britney's name....

...and the only person who would have been the villain at this time was Iggy.

That is horrific.

• Love 2

That post is fantastic, smart and clear and necessary, AND with personal input as well. I love that king of support.

If someone can hop online and call out abusers and then people get outraged, why isn't that valid for this as well. Britney could NOT have been clearer with her words.

I like this post so much, because I think Britney somehow contacted Iggy!

Last weekend Iggy was asked about the free Britney movement and she said that Britney “received the message” about Iggy’s will to speak up, whenever Britney asks her to.

Now her writing a post is HUGE! I really think they’re in touch. 
We can thank her by streaming her new song “I am the stripclub” released tomorrow :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 4