Iggy Azalea speaks out about Britney's situation: "She's not exaggerating or lying"

9 minutes ago, Easy There said:

The fact she most likely got a green light from Britney herself :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

This is so cute. Iggy is a good person, she said it long ago she considers britney her friend and she has rightfully proved to be one for her. MAD respect for her! 

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Richie said:

This is so cute. Iggy is a good person, she said it long ago she considers britney her friend and she has rightfully proved to be one for her. MAD respect for her! 

Iggy is probably the first victim of cancel culture. That did not deserve bullying she endured and said cancellation she got at the end.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

How the hell can Jamie force her to sign an NDA just minutes before going on stage?  How would he even have prevented her from getting on?  She's a giant compared to him lol.

Even if he was able to prevent her, what would have happened to the performance? Would Britney have gone on stage alone with the backup dancers?  She's a professional and has handled situations like that before, but on live tv in front of a large audience?

Also, what legal rights does Jamie have to make her sign that? He's not Iggy's manager nor on her team at all.

Again I re-iterate, how can the judge let Britney go back to her situation knowing this guy is a full on criminal like this?

• Like 3
30 minutes ago, Easy There said:

The fact she most likely got a green light from Britney herself :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I was lowkey rolling my eyes even though I appreciated her speaking out. I was annoyed because her original post was like I'm not gonna spill the tea and now she has. So I'm hoping Britney did give her the Green light. It also makes me feel better about the other ones who have spoken out. I wish they could somehow all get together and make a tribute free britney video where they make one big statement. 

There's power in numbers. Imagine if all of these celebrities got together ❤

Just now, thebritmaster said:

She fell for that? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: I think Billboard Awards would have a problem with Mr Spears preventing booked talent from performing. He could threaten to pull Britney but no

I mean I get that but I don't blame her. Jamie obviously has power and getting ambushed like that moments before a performance would freak anyone out. Honestly, I just really appreciate that she's coming forward now despite everyone cancelling her and coming for her when she spoke out a few years ago.

4 minutes ago, jennyj said:

How the hell can Jamie force her to sign an NDA just minutes before going on stage?  How would he even have prevented her from getting on?  She's a giant compared to him lol.

Even if he was able to prevent her, what would have happened to the performance? Would Britney have gone on stage alone with the backup dancers?  She's a professional and has handled situations like that before, but on live tv in front of a large audience?

Also, what legal rights does Jamie have to make her sign that? He's not Iggy's manager nor on her team at all.

Again I re-iterate, how can the judge let Britney go back to her situation knowing this guy is a full on criminal like this?

As Iggy said. He purposely uses stressful situations to amke ppl do what he wants.

He wouldn't be able to stop Iggy. But he could pull Britney last minute with any excuse without ppl lifting an eyebrow.

• Like 7

The strength she had not to slap him right there and then. So determined to keep things under wraps. Guilty behavior, I say it again. My goodness this man is just vile!!! Judge Penny, I hope you’re playing neutral and professional but deep down is horrified of your case. Get that man out of her life for goodness sake!!!! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

1 hour ago, Easy There said:

:ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what: confirmed Iggy knows Sam Asghari!

I'm actually curious who she contacted that could get a message to Britney these days. That circle can't be big.

3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i love this - im sure other celebrities have even juicier comments.

i wonder what people like - will.i.am has experienced.

g-eazy could be interesting with the whole MM video.

nicky collaborated with her too and rihanna.

i wonder who will speak out - i want them all to spill the beans and expose team con.

I'm more interested with G-Eazy how they were with him because by that point he had already been busted with co****e.  I wonder how they treated him or act with her around him.