Iggy Azalea speaks out about Britney's situation: "She's not exaggerating or lying"

12 minutes ago, PeterPaul said:

I like this post so much, because I think Britney somehow contacted Iggy!

Last weekend Iggy was asked about the free Britney movement and she said that Britney “received the message” about Iggy’s will to speak up, whenever Britney asks her to.

Now her writing a post is HUGE! I really think they’re in touch. 
We can thank her by streaming her new song “I am the stripclub” released tomorrow :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I think it’s through Sam’s Insta. They follow each other? 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Love 2

She didn't even get a copy of what she signed? That can't be legal.

Also, there is no way Jamie can sue everyone who breaks their NDAs, that would take a lot of time/resources and his time is already running out. I hope more people follow Iggy and speak out even if they have signed NDAs. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, PeterPaul said:

I thought the same! I don't think she follows him, but it's not mandatory for DMs

Actually yeah, once Sam seen that it’s from a verified account, it’s pretty much an open channel to communicate for them. He could have even sent her his number, so she could actually talk to Brit, they’ve been together for the last 8 days! She did hint that she was 100% sure Britney got her message. 🙌🏻😎

• Like 2
8 hours ago, FeedTheStans said:

She didn't even get a copy of what she signed? That can't be legal.

Also, there is no way Jamie can sue everyone who breaks their NDAs, that would take a lot of time/resources and his time is already running out. I hope more people follow Iggy and speak out even if they have signed NDAs. 

that's what I say, if everyone spoke up at once, how could he handle suing everyone? not just in terms of money, but also in time

On 7/1/2021 at 1:01 AM, Richie said:

This is so cute. Iggy is a good person, she said it long ago she considers britney her friend and she has rightfully proved to be one for her. MAD respect for her! 

Jordan my notifications say I had 19 people reacting to this post yet I only see 1 like here, where are my reactions jordan did you take them for yourself?:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

#FreeRichie

#EndExhaleAbuse

#InvestigateJordanMiller 

10 minutes ago, Richie said:

Jordan my notifications say I had 19 people reacting to this post yet I only see 1 like here, where are my reactions jordan did you take them for yourself?:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

#FreeRichie

#EndExhaleAbuse

#InvestigateJordanMiller 

It was the rainbow-reaction ;) 

They are all gone. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Azalea says she released the June 30 statement because "I know her and love her. She's such an icon and inspiration and was so kind to me that if I could help her in any way that I can, then I want to do that." 

"I never said anything before because I really wanted to respect her privacy but after she spoke, I just thought if I were in her shoes, I would want my friends to back me up. I felt like, you know what? Regardless of what people might think about it, I have to say something," she adds.feels iggy azalea GIF by #XFactorAU

4 hours ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Azalea says she released the June 30 statement because "I know her and love her. She's such an icon and inspiration and was so kind to me that if I could help her in any way that I can, then I want to do that." 

"I never said anything before because I really wanted to respect her privacy but after she spoke, I just thought if I were in her shoes, I would want my friends to back me up. I felt like, you know what? Regardless of what people might think about it, I have to say something," she adds.feels iggy azalea GIF by #XFactorAU

This is actually good because the other wouldn’t feel okay chiming in their support for Britney. We knew Miley is being more vocal about it. 

• Like 1