"Framing Britney Spears" Director & Co-Journalists Hosted a Twitter Space about Britney’s Conservatorship!

• Super Mods

Girls and gays, The New York Times hosted their very first Twitter Spaces, all dedicated to our Queen! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Samantha Stark and Liz Day spoke for an hour about Framing Britney Spears, explaining what a conservatorship is, explaining Britney's testimony, and the areas they're researching for a potential Part 2. A lot of it is information that dedicated Britney stans already know, but it was refreshing to hear their take on things. I think they'll be important allies to exposing the corrupt inner-workings of the conservatorship as they learn more. 

An audio recording of the Space will be made available soon; I'll update this post when it's available.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Could someone ask if they would be willing to look at Andre Gallery’s letter from Britney and include him in a possible Framing Britney Vol 2?! I won’t be available at the time they’re doing the Q&A 😏

That’s a good one!

I want to ask if they’ve been researching Lou Taylor or the corrupt origins of the conservatorship! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

34 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

That’s a good one!

I want to ask if they’ve been researching Lou Taylor or the corrupt origins of the conservatorship! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Yesss! Maybe reference the “Go to the light and find Jesus” video, because that’s about Lou being a stalker! But yes, she should get her shady-arse homophobe ministries and dodgy business dealings fully investigated. Maybe even the fact could be mentioned that she tried to get other names such as Lindsay, Courtney and Amanda into C-ships. OMG 😱 Can you imagine the sheer amount of DIRT that needs to be exposed?! 

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Z-dawg said:

Yesss! Maybe reference the “Go to the light and find Jesus” video, because that’s about Lou being a stalker! But yes, she should get her shady-arse homophobe ministries and dodgy business dealings fully investigated. Maybe even the fact could be mentioned that she tried to get other names such as Lindsay, Courtney and Amanda into C-ships. OMG 😱 Can you imagine the sheer amount of DIRT that needs to be exposed?! 

giphy.gif

tick tock tick tock tick tock

her time is running out! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Thank you for sharing! I won't be able to participate due to time difference. Could somebody ask them if any of the sources that didn't want to speak when they reached out while working on "Framing Britney spears", has decided to talk to them now after the documentary was aired?:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I am very curious about that. Thank you!

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, Sea flower said:

Thank you for sharing! I won't be able to participate due to time difference. Could somebody ask them if any of the sources that didn't want to speak when they reached out while working on "Framing Britney spears", has decided to talk to them now after the documentary was aired?:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

I am very curious about that. Thank you!

We shall see! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Almost 800 listeners are part of the Twitter Spaces!

First Question: Why did they decide to focus on Britney's conservatorship for their Framing Series?

• Liz Day: She is a casual fan and had known about the conservatorship. She wanted to look into the mystery of it since conservatorships are reserved for people that are incapacitated.
  • Samantha: She was assigned this story a year ago at the New York Times and she started by looking back at Britney's media coverage. She didn't know much about Britney, or why/how her fans were so connected to her, but came to love how deeply the fans connected to her. She said fans were pointing out aspects of the conservatorship that she thought were important to investigate.
  • Love 1