"Framing Britney Spears" Director & Co-Journalists Hosted a Twitter Space about Britney’s Conservatorship!

• Super Mods

Britney's former wardrobe assistant Claudette Anaya is on the call, and said that she just learned about the conservatorship a year ago. She didn't see any of her former colleagues speaking up, and she learned from the fans that this is very real. Said she hasn't been in touch with Britney in years. She thanks the fans and the New York Times for the reporting.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Why tf can’t I join?  It keeps saying “let’s get you to the app” and I’m literally on the Twitter app.

Hmmm... do you have the most recent version? idk why that would happen!

Like I mentioned earlier, they will share a recording of this conversation later if you're unable to join.

6 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Hmmm... do you have the most recent version? idk why that would happen!

Like I mentioned earlier, they will share a recording of this conversation later if you're unable to join.

Got it thanks!  I suck at updating stuff 😂 that was it! 

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Someone asked about Jamie Lynn's role and Liz Day said "I saw that video apology and it was interesting. You know, she's an actress and hasn't been successful in comparison to her sister, so yeah. She also was a trustee at some point so she does have involvement." :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

The shade. She's being sassy just like us. I stan these 2 women! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Yeah I entered the room to say goodbye to everyone and close the door, da ****.....

How long was it?

hahaha :orangu_orangutan_ape: It was an hour!

4 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

The shade. She's being sassy just like us. I stan these 2 women! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

I live for it! :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I wonder if they've made Exhale accounts! :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: