"Framing Britney Spears" Director & Co-Journalists Hosted a Twitter Space about Britney’s Conservatorship!

18 minutes ago, Roger said:

That high school teacher who said that she showed the doc to her entire class and turned 27 kids into Britney fans :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Teacher of the year award.  
One day Britney will be taught in history classes.  Not only for her legacy, but more importantly for coming out on top and giving team CONservatorship exactly what they have coming to them.

Future kids reading about it in school like…reading read GIF

• Super Mods

I think through Samantha and Liz's journalism, they've come to be bigger fans of Britney, but also appreciate her more deeply and the devotion her fans have for her. It seems that they're really trying to uncover sealed documents about the business and financial aspects of the conservatorship, ranging from Lou Taylor's involvement to even her own management. They're probably trying to break down and illustrate how the conservatorship is a "hybrid business model", as stated by Andrew Wallet.

They seemed very open to fans connecting with them or sending them information that they can accurately verify.

I think they will be great allies in exposing how the conservatorship is corrupt, but mores reveal how Britney has been right all along.

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Curious to hear other peoples' thoughts if they listened in!

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
31 minutes ago, Roger said:

That high school teacher who said that she showed the doc to her entire class and turned 27 kids into Britney fans :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

And think of all the people they'll bring Britney's music to! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Legendary teacher tbh

Just now, SlayOut said:

And think of all the people they'll bring Britney's music to! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Legendary teacher tbh

If each of these 27 kids turns 27 other kids into fans who themselves turn 27 other kids into members of the B-Army... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Haha 3
36 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Someone asked about Jamie Lynn's role and Liz Day said "I saw that video apology and it was interesting. You know, she's an actress and hasn't been successful in comparison to her sister, so yeah. She also was a trustee at some point so she does have involvement." :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I screamed when she casually dragged Jamie Lynn :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 4
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Roger said:

If each of these 27 kids turns 27 other kids into fans who themselves turn 27 other kids into members of the B-Army... :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

And suddenly, we'll have a sizable Gen Z contingent of the B Army! Tik Tok is shaking :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I screamed when she casually dragged Jamie Lynn :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Honestly I wasn't expecting that since she's a journalist, but when the dragging started, I just knew it was meant to be! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: She really is a member of the B-Army! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Honestly I wasn't expecting that since she's a journalist, but when the dragging started, I just knew it was meant to be! :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: She really is a member of the B-Army! :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I need to see that :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip: please someone post it 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Britney should have read this...

https://californiaconservatorshipfacts.com/

The State of California has, both through the Courts and County agencies, safeguards in place that would make what is depicted in the film I Care a Lot impossible. These protections would never allow an elderly person to be placed in a Conservatorship without notice, without the ability to object, or without any Court oversight of the Professional Conservator. Notice to the Proposed Conservatee is required, Court Investigators interview the Proposed Conservatee and the Proposed Conservatee is given the opportunity to have their own attorney.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

2 hours ago, Roger said:

The State of California has, both through the Courts and County agencies, safeguards in place that would make what is depicted in the film I Care a Lot impossible. These protections would never allow an elderly person to be placed in a Conservatorship without notice, without the ability to object, or without any Court oversight of the Professional Conservator. Notice to the Proposed Conservatee is required, Court Investigators interview the Proposed Conservatee and the Proposed Conservatee is given the opportunity to have their own attorney.

:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Jodi posted a link to that information herself... I want them to stop talking so much, and start giving actual direct answers and explanations.
Also, there are so many intermediaries for everything... Even Jodi has a lawyer speaking for herself in this press statement. That's ridiculous. Lawyers and people from the judiciary system need to stop safeguarding themselves behind all this law speech and be more honest and straightforward, and to own up to their mistakes. Because they make a lot of them. There's a mystifying sense (promoted by themselves) about justice as being this perfect and thoroughly regulated system, when in fact they miss obvious stuff and eff up like everyone else. And they should be held accountable for that. Like, with actual proceedings or even punishments. They forgot or took a long time to file a document? Then they should be discounted that from their next fee. Do their clients claim that they didn't know they could terminate their conservatorship by themselves? Then explain what happened and why, and give an specific solution to that. NOW! Who do they think they are...

• Super Mods
13 minutes ago, CoasterFreak18 said:

It was a very interesting discussion.  If you were listening, maybe you heard me ask a few questions.

Omg you were one of the questioners!? Did you ask about Lou? Trying to remember all of what was asked…

I was going to request to be injured but chickened out :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Omg you were one of the questioners!? Did you ask about Lou? Trying to remember all of what was asked…

I was going to request to be injured but chickened out :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I asked about Britney's lawyer, his actions and if he could be at risk of any investigations or future legal action against him for potential violations.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
Just now, CoasterFreak18 said:

I asked about Britney's lawyer, his actions and if he could be at risk of any investigations or future legal action against him for potential violations.

Ah that’s right! A great question!!