New photos of Jamie Spears after Britney's speech in court

1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

Right! You’ve got to love the contrast. “Poor” Jamie is frail and living in an RV while Britney is enjoying her vacation in Maui. It’s all perfectly orchestrated.

There are literally candids of her there yesterday, not everything is a conspiracy - she can wear a bikini more than once guys :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Arianna said:

People need to chill with the death comments. I don’t think Britney would appreciate you wishing death on her family members, she’s the one who went through this- not you..

It's a freeworld, we can express ourselfs however we want! As long as it's not a death threat, i see nothing wrong with this. 

It's their own medicine, take it! :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1

He looks completely different, wow

Just now, Slayer said:

There are literally candids of her there yesterday, not everything is a conspiracy - she can wear a bikini more than once guys :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

The thing is that, looks like Cassie put old and new footage together and that why there's the confusion now, looks like Britney is lying but no.