New photos of Jamie Spears after Britney's speech in court

58 minutes ago, Gardenia said:

I feel so uncomfortable seeing these pictures. He looks sick and like he has been through some ****.  I wonder what happened to him, I feel like people in Britney's team knew from a long time ago that Jamie is in bad condition and they take advantage of the fact Britney wants him out of her life, and they try to blame everything on Jamie. I'm not saying Jamie is not an abuser, just pointing that people who have also abused Britney are trying to save theirselves by throwing Jamie under the bus.

Agreed. But I also think it's karma for teaming up with shady, greedy people who were making him rich, so I have no sympathy. Jaime is just as greedy as the rest of team con. They're just more powerful and intelligent than he is, and now he's on the **** end of the stick (where he belongs!)

Karma Karmas A ***** GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Right! You’ve got to love the contrast. “Poor” Jamie is frail and living in an RV while Britney is enjoying her vacation in Maui. It’s all perfectly orchestrated.

Nope. She has new Candids from yesterday wearing that swimming suite, guys enough with the conspirancy about old videos 

• Like 1

He looks really bad, he aged very quickly and seems to lost tons of weight and has more white and greys hair...probably stress? But anyways, this is sad in some extent, he's gonna be remembered by her and the world as one of the people who ****ed her life up...I'm not seeing him do well In the next 2 or 3 years...

Let her go man, do the right thing.