New photos of Jamie Spears after Britney's speech in court

14 hours ago, Gardenia said:

I feel so uncomfortable seeing these pictures. He looks sick and like he has been through some ****.  I wonder what happened to him, I feel like people in Britney's team knew from a long time ago that Jamie is in bad condition and they take advantage of the fact Britney wants him out of her life, and they try to blame everything on Jamie. I'm not saying Jamie is not an abuser, just pointing that people who have also abused Britney are trying to save theirselves by throwing Jamie under the bus.

He deserves it to be honest. Every single one of them deserves to be punished, but he is her father. That’s some other level of cruelty, torture and abuse…If Britney wasn’t as strong as she is, she would be dead by now. I hope Jamie never finds peace.

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Right! You’ve got to love the contrast. “Poor” Jamie is frail and living in an RV while Britney is enjoying her vacation in Maui. It’s all perfectly orchestrated.

Exactly. This is pure PR. Entitled popstar tells her fans to back the heck off, worries about the love handles she may have, while loving daddy who has protected her soooooo hard for years lives in a trailer, forgotten, old and alone. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

How is this man fit to be her conservator?? Vivian hiding his Heath from The court?? 

He looks like HE needs a conservator. How can he fight Britney for freedom looking like he’s close to death? 

End the conservatorship NOW. 

Her entire family should be evaluated and put in a permanent conservatorship, at least 20 years, you know... Just to let them know how It feels! 

Her entire team and all the leeches involved too... And sincerely, I'd evaluate all of them After serving them some medicine cocktails... And It Would be just karma, u know! 

Investigate everybody, now! 

#teamcon #jailtime 

butters stotch jail GIF by South Park

1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

How is this man fit to be her conservator?? Vivian hiding his Heath from The court?? 

He looks like HE needs a conservator. How can he fight Britney for freedom looking like he’s close to death? 

End the conservatorship NOW. 

Her entire family should be evaluated and put in a permanent conservatorship, at least 20 years, you know... Just to let them know how It feels! 

Her entire team and all the leeches involved too... And sincerely, I'd evaluate all of them After serving them some medicine cocktails... And It Would be just karma, u know! 

Investigate everybody, now! 

#teamcon #jailtime 

On 6/29/2021 at 3:46 PM, bitbitboi said:

Wow you guys talking about death...

Hate only generates more hate.

We as an army should be better than that.

And this man made lots of mistakes in his life, and is almost 70 now. He must be suffering a lot already.

We should focus on BRITNEY and her wellbeing instead.

On 7/2/2021 at 1:30 AM, PokemonSpears said:

Thank you so much. The tweet wasn’t showing up to me, not even the link. But now it is with your reply. (And I hope I’m replying to you correctly). But thank you so much. It actually scared me when these pics popped up. He looks like a lizard person. Like Satan himself. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ohoney said:

He’s not suffering, he’s living high off the hog! He deserves everything he gets and he deserves death. When he dies and goes to hell will obviously be the only place he will ever be punished for the crimes against humanity that he has put his daughter through.