New photos of Jamie Spears after Britney's speech in court

21 minutes ago, ralphcornio said:

She'll do just like Marina Diamondis rebranding to MARINA, it will be BRITNEY. It's not like any Britney is half as popular as she is around the globe, anyway...

she shouldn't drop "spears" just because of what's happened. Britney Spears as a name is iconic than just Britney

14 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

I would love to hear his side, part of me believes he wasn’t always bad. I think Lou T came to them and got them into this mess. Recommend watching the movie “ I care a lot” on Netflix I feel it’s kinda what Britney is going through in a form

I'd like to hear his excuses too, so we could refute all of his claims. 

They've always managed this narrative of Britney would die if there's no conservatorship in place, or y'all don't know the truth, only we do, but they never really care to explain the reasoning behind their actions or their claims.

Also, history says he indeed has always been bad. For whatever reason, if it's true his mom committed suicide as that article said, the thing is he's apparently never been able to fix his issues and has always turned all his aggression and frustration towards the people he should love the most: his wife, his children. Even his employees, what's the justification for being so mean with the people that work for him/them? Always so menacing and threatening and aggressive. 

8 hours ago, Gardenia said:

I feel so uncomfortable seeing these pictures. He looks sick and like he has been through some ****.  I wonder what happened to him, I feel like people in Britney's team knew from a long time ago that Jamie is in bad condition and they take advantage of the fact Britney wants him out of her life, and they try to blame everything on Jamie. I'm not saying Jamie is not an abuser, just pointing that people who have also abused Britney are trying to save theirselves by throwing Jamie under the bus.

Really? You feel uncomfortable about a man who Britney in her own words said he should be in jail after feeling abused? Regardless how someone looks or if they’re ill. Britney has said what she said in her testimony in regards to how she feels about her family and father and here you are feeling pity for the man? Girl please.  If he was really that ill why doesn’t he just end the conservatorship and go on with his life? He is clearly well enough to fight to keep her in. 

8 minutes ago, I love Britney said:

she shouldn't drop "spears" just because of what's happened. Britney Spears as a name is iconic than just Britney

Sister Spears doesn't care a bit for you, only wants to protect her *** and occasionally takes care (and a grab) of your money. Brother Spears is an absolute nobody that gives radio interviews and whatnot and speak about your private matters just to grab some more coins. Mother Spears writes a tell-all book to make herself money while you rot in a damn conservatorship orchestrated by Daddy Spears, who...do I really need to go on? I think it's fair to say she wants nothing with the Spears anymore. Damn, she might even become Mrs. Asghari and leave that name behind altogether.

34 minutes ago, britbratt12 said:

I would love to hear his side, part of me believes he wasn’t always bad. I think Lou T came to them and got them into this mess. 

Well, he was greedy and done a lot of ****, and he is bad but I wouldn't be surprised if people like Lou has tricked him and the Spears family to an extent. You know, the "made a deal with the devil, but at the end the devil tricked him" kinda situation? When Britney gets outta the c-ship, I can easily picture the family taking all the blame alone while the rest of the team gets away with it. I hope I am wrong tho, that would be enfuriating, I want them all to be held accountable

3 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Watch her drop the Spears from her name if she ever comes back 

Britney is iconic enough, you always know who is being referenced but I still like Spears

On another note though, I hope Jamie gets hounded even more and more by paps. See how fun it is being stripped of your privacy 

2 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

Sister Spears doesn't care a bit for you, only wants to protect her *** and occasionally takes care (and a grab) of your money. Brother Spears is an absolute nobody that gives radio interviews and whatnot and speak about your private matters just to grab some more coins. Mother Spears writes a tell-all book to make herself money while you rot in a damn conservatorship orchestrated by Daddy Spears, who...do I really need to go on? I think it's fair to say she wants nothing with the Spears anymore. Damn, she might even become Mrs. Asghari and leave that name behind altogether.

Her whole career she's known as "Britney Spears" for about 20 years. I personally prefer it. I don't think of the spears family when I think of her name. her changing it won't make a difference to the spears family or not as everyone knows they are related regardless as britney has been known as "Spears" let me repeat for 20 YEARS and shes now 40. 

She should be proud of herself and keep the name. plus even if she did change it everyone would still say "Britney Spears" as it's ICONIC and everyone knows her as it.  Why is this even a discussion? it's delusional. 

Regardless, we aren't britney and to be quite frank she can do what she wants with her name and she's never said she's changing her surname in her testimony? it's her choice not anyone else's, you are just assuming like this whole fanbase likes to do.

When did he turn into a Ghoul?:selena_red_carpet_gomez_um_stare:

Giving me Tales from the Crypt 

screen_shot_2018-12-03_at_1.16.24_pm.png

Jaimie is a couple months away from needing his diaper changed. Maybe we can put his mummy looking *** in a conservatorship , you know, to help his weak and disabled geriatric *** out.

This loser tried, but failed. Then got abusive again!! He was an alcoholic and abusive towards her mother and the family, when this goes to court for ending the conservatorship or at least getting him permanently removed for now until it is all over, the lawyer needs to bring this son of a *****es past up.. He's EVILLL 

• Love 1
  • Like 1