Sam posts video of him and Britney flexing their muscles!

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

You act like I’m mocking her. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: 

Oh no. I didn’t mean it like that. I genuinely think she doesn’t know what a lot of stuff is because of how isolated she is. Nothing about your comment really. I always wonder if she gets free, will it be like waking up from from a coma for her. 

14 minutes ago, ronron said:

How different would the scenario be if this was the kind of content on her insta, they really did her dirty 

"Project GYM 💪💪 I used to be so strong when I was younger !!! I love my boyfriend 🥰👅🌺 I wish I was stronger than him !!!! 😜😜😉😉 JK y'all !!!!"

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Momney2018 said:

That’s sad because she’s probably not allowed to just go to grocery store snd buy random stuff like everyone else. 

also she’s from Louisiana and probably only used crystal or something. I’m glad Sam is exposing her to new things

What chu know about that Crystals? :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

I had to google the other Hot sauce. lol

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Momney2018 said:

Oh no. I didn’t mean it like that. I genuinely think she doesn’t know what a lot of stuff is because of how isolated she is. Nothing about your comment really. I always wonder if she gets free, will it be like waking up from from a coma for her. 

I’m sorry for being so sensitive! :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I guess I was a bit judgmental since Tapatio is a fairly common hot sauce here in the LA area! But yeah… it’ll be like emerging from a time capsule in a lot of ways when she’s freed from the conservatorship!