Sam posts video of him and Britney flexing their muscles!

I said it ion times before. She always seems happy and in good spirit on Sams insta. It's a complete opposite if what Cassie posts on hers.

Untill she is free I hope that last post was the last one we see on there.

Happy to see Sam had been posting a lot more content with her on his insta. So just we know she is doing good.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

In Sam's IG Stories, he was showing off her Tapatio socks and she said she didn't know what that was! :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

That’s sad because she’s probably not allowed to just go to grocery store snd buy random stuff like everyone else. 

also she’s from Louisiana and probably only used crystal or something. I’m glad Sam is exposing her to new things

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Momney2018 said:

That’s sad because she’s probably not allowed to just go to grocery store snd buy random stuff like everyone else. 

also she’s from Louisiana and probably only used crystal or something. I’m glad Sam is exposing her to new things

You act like I’m mocking her. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp: