THOUSANDS SING “OOPS… I DID IT AGAIN” During Pride March - You’ll get emotional!

16 hours ago, Matou said:

Finally my country is waking up ? :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

everybody knows about freebritney in France, especially since seb la frite video on youtube + tiktoks +trending on twitter and so on:neydedance_purple:

she’s more popular among kids than lady gaga or rihanna or katy perry etc. with the freebritney + tiktok combo :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I love how she's getting all the love and attention she always deserved, enough with the gaslighting, enough with the general public bashing her and calling her crazy...its finally the time where people seems to slowly wake up and respect her as a human being. :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

18 hours ago, Matou said:

:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

70% of people didn't vote during this past weekend in Paris for the local elections but we were all busy making Freebritney signs for Pride  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:!

I love how we know our priorities ! :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

(I know it's actually pretty sad :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:...but still we're ICONIC :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: !!!!

• Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Alio said:

70% of people didn't vote during this past weekend in Paris for the local elections but we were all busy making Freebritney signs for Pride  :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:!

I love how we know our priorities ! :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

(I know it's actually pretty sad :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:...but still we're ICONIC :hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle: !!!!

Sad but I don't blame people ... people are tired of politicians who lied so much. French hide the truth from themself but the wake up will be hard ... if people wake up one day. I still have hope as I had for Britney.

#RIPFrance :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Just now, Matou said:

Sad but I don't blame people ... people are tired of politicians who lied so much. French hide the truth from themself but the wake up will be hard ... if people wake up one day. I still have hope as I had for Britney.

#RIPFrance :rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Oh I know I voted but still I completely understand those who didn't.

Back to Britney, I love the supports and I hope we'll see more and more of it...expecially if she sees them. :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree: