THOUSANDS SING “OOPS… I DID IT AGAIN” During Pride March - You’ll get emotional!

This made my heart swell.  But such a tricky situation. I know after the testimony, we shouldn't be supporting the Britney brand until she is a free woman but at the same time, I can't go a day without listening to Britney. I mean " Baby one more time" is our kitchen mopping song where we do full choreography with a mop every night ( I have trained the staff and FOH staff get jealous because kitchen seems to come alive while mopping ,purely because of that song ). And it always follow with Oops I did it again.. 

I sent this to Sam on IG.

A few weeks before her statement in court, I wore a Britney tee that features her 2001 VMA performance that I ordered from some internet random and I got so many compliments on it. I forgot people outside of our little internet bubble really do love the **** out of her.

• Super Mods
18 minutes ago, BigDadyy said:

This made my heart swell.  But such a tricky situation. I know after the testimony, we shouldn't be supporting the Britney brand until she is a free woman but at the same time, I can't go a day without listening to Britney. I mean " Baby one more time" is our kitchen mopping song where we do full choreography with a mop every night ( I have trained the staff and FOH staff get jealous because kitchen seems to come alive while mopping ,purely because of that song ). And it always follow with Oops I did it again.. 

IMO I feel it shouldn’t stop you, and banning the brand will do nothing, since even in her own words, he loves to be in control and the power. People think it’s easy if they can cut the money off but they don’t realize that Britney too relies on the money to eat. At the end of the day it’s her money and I feel she can easily get it back. I think it’s rather stupid to not stream her music for fear it makes her team powerful, she will always be getting money in from so many deals, what Britney did by speaking out helps a lot more as now everyone is practically on her side. I think it’s more important to keep her alive by playing her music and continue talking about her so her team doesn’t sweep this thing under the rug.

39 minutes ago, Puppy said:

IMO I feel it shouldn’t stop you, and banning the brand will do nothing, since even in her own words, he loves to be in control and the power. People think it’s easy if they can cut the money off but they don’t realize that Britney too relies on the money to eat. At the end of the day it’s her money and I feel she can easily get it back. I think it’s rather stupid to not stream her music for fear it makes her team powerful, she will always be getting money in from so many deals, what Britney did by speaking out helps a lot more as now everyone is practically on her side. I think it’s more important to keep her alive by playing her music and continue talking about her so her team doesn’t sweep this thing under the rug.

Never thought it that way. Very good ppint. Thank you ❤

• Super Mods
15 minutes ago, BigDadyy said:

Never thought it that way. Very good ppint. Thank you ❤

Yeah I think it’s irresponsible as she pays for child custody and everything for her boys so it’s not that easy like that.