Lynne's Attorney Did More for Britney in 3 Minutes than Ingham Did in 13 Years

1 hour ago, nwonder said:

The whole thing is soo frustrating and corrupt.And it goes beyond Brinny

… If the  Californian courts can allow this to continue to go on to someone as powerful as Brinny (after she has spoken out twice) imagine what they are doing and will do to others.

It’s actually really scary.

And now that the world has learnt the truth, they’re sending a really dangerous message to abusers by not taking action 

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

cali is corrupt in general

37 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I hope everybody who called him Kingham and said Britney appreciated the conservatorship under Jodi but just wanted Jamie out feels like a damned fool.

I've never called him Kingham, but I was holding out hope that Ingham and Lynne's lawyer were working together and had a strategy in place (the strategy being to get the financials onto the court record first so that Bessemer could do a forensic audit and nab Jamie/Lou in the probate court so that Britney didn't have to sue Jamie for the records through the civil court).

Sadly, Ingham proved me wrong. Especially by filing the paperwork six months after orally requesting that Bessemer be made a co-conservator.

• Like 6
44 minutes ago, Arianna said:

I don’t get why Britney said her entire family did nothing and now her mom is coming to her rescue. Do you think it’s just to cover her own *** as this becomes public?

I mean her mom didn't do anything until Britney literally just said all that so yeah it's probably to cover herself

14 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've never called him Kingham, but I was holding out hope that Ingham and Lynne's lawyer were working together and had a strategy in place (the strategy being to get the financials onto the court record first so that Bessemer could do a forensic audit and nab Jamie/Lou in the probate court so that Britney didn't have to sue Jamie for the records through the civil court).

Sadly, Ingham proved me wrong. Especially by filing the paperwork six months after orally requesting that Bessemer be made a co-conservator.

I completely agree with you. I was cautiously hopeful as well, but still critical of the "Kingham" stans who - without any caution at all - viewed him as perfect. It saddens me that this has happened.

Britney needs her own lawyer. The ex-boyfriend interview with Page Six is so damning (and it's clearly David): Britney asked for this to end all the time. How did Ingham do her so dirty and never properly inform her of her rights?

She shouldn't have apologized for being "ignorant." It's not her fault she was cut off from researching (I believe either E! or ET confirmed she only recently gained access to research) and her "whole family" and lawyer didn't do a damned thing to help her.

• Like 7
12 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I completely agree with you. I was cautiously hopeful as well, but still critical of the "Kingham" stans who - without any caution at all - viewed him as perfect. It saddens me that this has happened.

Britney needs her own lawyer. The ex-boyfriend interview with Page Six is so damning (and it's clearly David): Britney asked for this to end all the time. How did Ingham do her so dirty and never properly inform her of her rights?

She shouldn't have apologized for being "ignorant." It's not her fault she was cut off from researching (I think either E! or ET confirmed she only recently gained access to research) and her "whole family" and lawyer didn't do a damned thing to help her.

I've gone through Britney's testimony and added all the different pieces of it into my "Chronological Timeline." When she said that her whole family didn't do a damned thing to help her, I think she was referring specifically to the period over Christmas in 2018 when the boys had gone to Louisiana for the holidays, and then to the four month period from January until April of 2019 when she was in the mental health facility.

Following that, Lynne hired a lawyer, and two weeks later, in May of 2019, she accompanied Britney to court when they asked for access to her medical records.

I wouldn't be surprised if Britney is still sour with Lynne for all of that...But it is now Lynne's lawyer who appears to be doing all of the work to help spring her from this. And I hope Britney and Lynne still have somewhat of a relationship. Lynne had no legal power to spring her from the mental health facility, even if she had wanted to.

As for the Kingham comments...

I've been following LFB and Meaner on Twitter and Instagram...I understand, in a way, why Meaner was duped...Ingham actually was advocating for Britney for years. He actually did far more than I thought he did! However, he also withheld information from her as well.

Ingham was being manipulative when it came to working with Britney. He was playing both sides...If it wasn't for Britney going off-script and delivering a statement that clearly caught Ingham by surprise, I think I'd still be in the same boat as Meaner.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I've gone through Britney's testimony and added all the different pieces of it into my "Chronological Timeline." When she said that her whole family didn't do a damned thing to help her, I think she was referring specifically to the period over Christmas in 2018 when the boys had gone to Louisiana for the holidays, and then to the four month period from January until April of 2019 when she was in the mental health facility.

Following that, Lynne hired a lawyer, and two weeks later, in May of 2019, she accompanied Britney to court when they asked for access to her medical records.

I wouldn't be surprised if Britney is still sour with Lynne for all of that...But it is now Lynne's lawyer who appears to be doing all of the work to help spring her from this. And I hope Britney and Lynne still have somewhat of a relationship. Lynne had no legal power to spring her from the mental health facility, even if she had wanted to.

As for the Kingham comments...

I've been following LFB and Meaner on Twitter and Instagram...I understand, in a way, why Meaner was duped...Ingham actually was advocating for Britney for years. He actually did far more than I thought he did! However, he also withheld information from her as well.

Ingham was being manipulative when it came to working with Britney. He was playing both sides...If it wasn't for Britney going off-script and delivering a statement that clearly caught Ingham by surprise, I think I'd still be in the same boat as Meaner.

Totally valid and although I was cautious, I also got fooled. Many of us did to some extent - how could we not when there was no real clarity? Thank god Britney is empowered to now speak out.

I agree with you and your timeline makes sense! I apologize for the fools comment.

• Like 2

Lynne's lawyer really did!

I hope Ingham finally filing that Bessemer are involved was his last "job" being Britney's lawyer and they thought it's best he do that as he's already drafted and a new lawyer is appointed to take over. It would make sense as to why he finally filed it right?

It would be a dream if she hired Lisa:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Thank you so much for making this thread and wording everything so eloquently, i heard the session live and i remember i had this exact same thought when i heard him speak, but i heard so many horrible things that i think im just coming back to my senses 

yes, i really appreciated it when everything was already wrapping up to be discussed in future hearings as usual he stood up for her and basically demanded that it was made clear how things were gonna proceed with the filing to terminare, the new lawyer and tbe care plan he was (as we all) worried that after what britney said she was enduring nothing was said as to determine what measures were going to be taken to help her situation.

i know the judge didnt make any rulings but at least he made it clear that they had to sort these things out asap to even know where everything is going now 

dont forget also that the nyt article just exposed ingham of telling the judge and jaimes lawyers inn2014 how britney cussed in front of her children so “they could take the precuations necessary with the custody matters”  he is completely against her we need to get rid of him

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Totally valid and although I was cautious, I also got fooled. Many of us did to some extent - how could we not when there was no real clarity? Thank god Britney is empowered to now speak out.

I agree with you and your timeline makes sense! I apologize for the fools comment.

No need to apologize...I do feel like a fool, but the researcher in me told me to not judge the situation until I had "proof" that Ingham and Lynne's lawyer weren't working together as a team. Because it's quite common for lawyers for different parties to join forces to maximize resources.

I assumed Britney had "busted" Ingham with something back around 2019 and was holding it over his head to get him to finally do her bidding...As it turns out, she did have dirt on him...But she held it back until she had a chance to speak on the record!

The funny thing is...

There was a lot of work put into making people believe that Ingham was working for her. LFB were clearly hired by Team CON to mislead people like Meaner. They were likely leaking the documents that showed that Ingham was advocating for her...And maybe even LFB were duped themselves?

• Like 5
9 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No need to apologize...I do feel like a fool, but the researcher in me told me to not judge the situation until I had "proof" that Ingham and Lynne's lawyer weren't working together as a team. Because it's quite common for lawyers for different parties to join forces to maximize resources.

I assumed Britney had "busted" Ingham with something back around 2019 and was holding it over his head to get him to finally do her bidding...As it turns out, she did have dirt on him...But she held it back until she had a chance to speak on the record!

The funny thing is...

There was a lot of work put into making people believe that Ingham was working for her. LFB were clearly hired by Team CON to mislead people like Meaner. They were likely leaking the documents that showed that Ingham was advocating for her...And maybe even LFB were duped themselves?

What's sad is that even though there is plenty of corruption in the court, one would like to believe that in general attorneys do want what's best for their clients. There are bad apples in every profession, but with law, there is so much review by different individuals and especially in Britney's case - judges, doctors, other lawyers who represent Britney's family members, etc., that you would hope her situation wasn't so nefarious. To think of the enormity of how many people were involved in essentially turning this woman into a slave is almost too much for anybody to comprehend. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

What's sad is that even though there is plenty of corruption in the court, one would like to believe that in general attorneys do want what's best for their clients. There are bad apples in every profession, but with law, there is so much review by different individuals and especially in Britney's case - judges, doctors, other lawyers who represent Britney's family members, etc., that you would hope her situation wasn't so nefarious. To think of the enormity of how many people were involved in essentially turning this woman into a slave is almost too much for anybody to comprehend. 

Not when you have a realistic view of how evil this world truly is. The people with the most power are 9/10 the most twisted ****ers you’ll ever meet

10 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

yeah I pieced together that timeline too and thought she was referring to the Christmas Holidays too

13 hours ago, Arianna said:

I don’t get why Britney said her entire family did nothing and now her mom is coming to her rescue. Do you think it’s just to cover her own *** as this becomes public?

Yes I absolutely think this is what she is doing. She is only trying to appear to be helping….just as Sam INGHAM has done. Lynne is trying to save her reputation as this becomes public 

12 hours ago, britsangel90 said:

i've worked for lawyers.......they are so crocked

It's a shame that was your experience, and people like Ingham are why lawyers sometimes get such a bad rap.

I can only speak for myself but I get genuine satisfaction by helping clients. I work on contingency so it's in my best financial interests anyways to work as hard as I can to add as much value to the case as possible, but I'm also realistic about the challenges my clients face and ensure they know the positive and negative aspects of their case.

I'm never looking to screw anybody over or do things unfairly, because I pride myself on being an honest and forthcoming member of the bar. My reputation is way more important to me than making a few extra bucks by cheating the system

7 hours ago, britneyluv said:

It's a shame that was your experience, and people like Ingham are why lawyers sometimes get such a bad rap.

I can only speak for myself but I get genuine satisfaction by helping clients. I work on contingency so it's in my best financial interests anyways to work as hard as I can to add as much value to the case as possible, but I'm also realistic about the challenges my clients face and ensure they know the positive and negative aspects of their case.

I'm never looking to screw anybody over or do things unfairly, because I pride myself on being an honest and forthcoming member of the bar. My reputation is way more important to me than making a few extra bucks by cheating the system

yeah it's shame it was. This lawyer was an abusive narcissist who only wanted to befriend people so he could get "something out of it". thank God I left. But anyways people like you a rare jewel. I hope you continue to the hope for the people who have so little hope themselves. I don't know how people like Sam and Vivian sleep at night