Lynne's Attorney Did More for Britney in 3 Minutes than Ingham Did in 13 Years

Listen from 38:20 to the end. THIS is how Britney's attorney should have been representing her. In the most succinct way possible, and IN THREE MINUTES, Lynne's attorney did the following for Britney:

• Acknowledged the strength it took for her to speak candidly to the Court and recognized how troubling her situation is
  • Ensured that her concerns were heard not only by the Court but by the public
  • Urged the Court to rule on her request to hire her own attorney, based on her coherent testimony, AS SOON AS POSSIBLE because this significantly affects how her legitimate concerns will be addressed
  • Asked the Court to IMMEDIATELY put a plan in place with regard to her medical care, which was clearly being mishandled by the very people assigned to keep her safe and stable

In contrast, listen to Ingham starting at 32:15 - in essence, he was scolded by the judge for not presenting the option to petition for termination of the conservatorship to his client, and his was response was no better than a kid who got caught with their hands in the cookie jar. "If my client wants that, it's certainly an option" :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: "Attorney-client privilege" :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

Hey moron - your client can't request you to pursue an option that you don't tell her about. That's why it's YOUR JOB to present it to her, and then consult with her on the appropriate action to take. 

As for attorney-client privilege, that's meant to protect BRITNEY, the client, so that she feels comfortable enough to be candid with you in the hopes that you will acknowledge her concerns, explain the legal ramifications based on what she tells you, and act in her best interests. What a coward

#freebritney #DisbarIngham

real housewives shame GIF

Ingham has been caught by the world like a kid with its hand in the cookie jar. He is clearly not doing his job for his client. It appears from Britney's words that he has used a personal relationship with her (remember her loneliness is killing her...pun intended) to dissuade her from calling for his removal. But then how does she even go about doing that? Does she need her lawyer to fire himself on her behalf, since her words and views are discarded as invalid unless presented through the lawyer?  The whole thing is a freaking mess.

Why Lynnes lawyer didn't file for termination if that is that Britney said multiple times?It is obvious Ingham won't do that. Asking for another lawyer for Britney is good as she needs some1 like Streisand to fight for her rights. And lately i've been thinking it can be bigger than just her father. It is might be that smth  allegedly  was done by Lou  and her father and andrew wallet and ingham which is illegal. I am sure lou has smth on jamie so he is the 1 in court to fight for cship to still be on so he won't go to jail. The only option for them now is to make sure Britney won't sue them. And she said she want's them in jail crystal clear. Maybe they'll come up with some agreement with Britney and release her at least from personal cship which is 100% not needed from the fact she is working functioning adult.

• Like 2

Britney needs her own lawyer first and foremost. He can take legal action against the beginning of the guardianship in 2008 and its unlawful emergence in a federal court. All court files must be secured immediately by a public prosecutor. There are no good or bad lawyers either. Britney just needs a lawyer who only defends her rights and has no obligation to anyone else

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Catalin said:

Both Incom€ and Penn¥ should lose their licence so they can no longer ruin people's lives. Also, everyone on Jamie's side deserves a long prison sentence. And that Reva witch.... 

it was the judge before her who really F over Britney, but Penny needs to definitely make a change here. Things have change since she’s taking seat but it’s not good enough 

It's clear that Ingham has developed a relationship with Britney in order to trick her.

He's mitigated the situation all of these years by advocating for her to some extent while simultaneously withholding information from her.

I'm curious now as to how the past three years have unfolded...Is it actually Lynne's lawyer who has accomplished everything that they have accomplished?

• Like 7

The whole thing is soo frustrating and corrupt.And it goes beyond Brinny

… If the  Californian courts can allow this to continue to go on to someone as powerful as Brinny (after she has spoken out twice) imagine what they are doing and will do to others.

It’s actually really scary.

And now that the world has learnt the truth, they’re sending a really dangerous message to abusers by not taking action 

:watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Like 3
27 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's clear that Ingham has developed a relationship with Britney in order to trick her.

He's mitigated the situation all of these years by advocating for her to some extent while simultaneously withholding information from her.

I'm curious now as to how the past three years have unfolded...Is it actually Lynne's lawyer who has accomplished everything that they have accomplished?

Precisely what I think. He's been playing a game to manipulate Britney.

• Like 2
36 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

Precisely what I think. He's been playing a game to manipulate Britney.

The funny thing is, I think she got him back this time.

I don't think Ingham knew what was coming when she testified — she totally caught him off guard. I suspect she had rehearsed something completely different with him.

People are snickering about Billy B. right now, but I sincerely think that Billy B. was fed misinformation by Sam Asghari, Lynne and Fe, and others who were "in" on what was about to happen. They wanted Ingham and Jamie's lawyers to think that Britney was well rehearsed...Yet she was secretly rehearsing something else.

It sounds to me like it's actually Lynne's lawyer who is now running the show...And perhaps helping Britney with her research. Britney already testified to much of this stuff in May 2019 and saw absolutely nothing happen in terms of her care plan, etc.

This time they got it out publicly, and on the court record at the same time...While also asking for a new lawyer, and asking for the conservatorship to be terminated without an additional evaluation.

Very smart of them to do!

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

The funny thing is, I think she got him back this time.

I don't think Ingham knew what was coming when she testified — she totally caught him off guard. I suspect she had rehearsed something completely different with him.

People are snickering about Billy B. right now, but I sincerely think that Billy B. was fed misinformation by Sam Asghari, Lynne and Fe, and others who were "in" on what was about to happen. They wanted Ingham and Jamie's lawyers to think that Britney was well rehearsed...Yet she was secretly rehearsing something else.

It sounds to me like it's actually Lynne's lawyer who is now running the show...And perhaps helping Britney with her research. Britney already testified to much of this stuff in May 2019 and saw absolutely nothing happen in terms of her care plan, etc.

This time they got it out publicly, and on the court record at the same time...While also asking for a new lawyer, and asking for the conservatorship to be terminated without an additional evaluation.

Very smart of them to do!

I’m starting to think Britney played dumb too. It was just too perfectly orchestrated to be sheer luck.

• Like 4