Lynne's friend's Instagram post defending heršŸ§

10 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

https://ibb.co/d6cLtvFĀ 

Here you are for those that can't see her profile ā˜ŗļø

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Thanks for posting the sequel to the question:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Hmmm, well well. Britney never made a point to exclude her mother. Not at all. I might be tripping, because when I listened to her speech it was 2am and I was drunk af, but I think somewhere she slightly shaded Lynne also

• Like 5

I think it's important to remember that Lynne has taken out a restraining order against Jamie in the past.

There is also an existing restraining order involving Preston and Jayden.

The entire family has been traumatized by him...So if Lynne made poor decisions in the past, I tend to cut her some slack.Ā 

Jamie can be a dangerous, vindictive man.

• Like 8
24 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Thanks for posting the sequel to the question:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

Hmmm, well well. Britney never made a point to exclude her mother. Not at all. I might be tripping, because when I listened to her speech it was 2am and I was drunk af, but I think somewhere she slightly shaded Lynne also

Didnt Britney said something like her mom does make her feel the same as her dad does, but in a different way? She definitely shaded her mom during her court speech.Ā Ā 

12 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I think it's important to remember that Lynne has taken out a restraining order against Jamie in the past.

There is also an existing restraining order involving Preston and Jayden.

The entire family has been traumatized by him...So if Lynne made poor decisions in the past, I tend to cut her some slack.Ā 

Jamie can be a dangerous, vindictive man.

He ainā€™t **** without Britneyā€™s money and he knows it which is why he wonā€™t let her go. I donā€™t know how anyone can stand behind him.Ā 

13 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

Didnt Britney said something like her mom does make her feel the same as her dad does, but in a different way? She definitely shaded her mom during her court speech.Ā Ā 

No. She said this about Jodi Montgomery. The person who is currently conservator over her person.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Oh that is possible tbh. I sould listen to her again, but I don't think I want to

I really believed it was about Lynne, because she talked about her family before that (?)Ā 

It was 100% Jodi she was referencing, not Lynne.

• Like 1

Itā€™s possible she said family just to keep it short, she already had so much to say, her adrenaline was going, why be like my family except these members. At the end of the day, only Britney knows but the fact Lynne does seem to be on her side and they did attend that court date together, I feel like her statement wasnā€™t so muchĀ directed at her.

• Like 3

Eat Pray Britney made a point that I think does kinda explain Lynn, in my opinion.

Ā 

There is no doubt, Lynn was involved and Britney means family when she says it, but Lynn was also in a position where Jamie was abusive abd controlling to her to and she is a victim also of his abuse also. It does appear that Lynn, to some degree, is trying to right one of many wrongs she was involved in. Additionally, the interview comments seem to be more directed more upwards Jamie, Bryan and Jamie Lynn.

Ā 

However, Lynn is not the victim in this situation. She was involved even if she chose silence.

• Like 8
45 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

No, youā€™re wrong. That was referring to her temporary conservator of person ā€œJodiā€ she said she is pushing it and behaving like her father.Ā