Lynne's friend's Instagram post defending her🧐

42 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Now I'm confused, I thought the part about feeling the same like her dad but a different dynamic was about her mom while the part about lying about nail salons not being open because of COVID was aboutΒ Jodi?

It was about her maids and her mom... Mom went to a spa in Louisiana, and maids would come to her house with their nails done

22 minutes ago, Persona said:

I don't give a rat's *** how much Lynne supposedly cares. She can care however much she wants, if she refuses to stand up for her very own child for 13 years and let's Jamie do whatever he wants while going to dinner parties with him then she's just as bad as everyone else. This family is messed up and that includes her.Β her own trauma that she most likely suffered from living with Jamie doesn't matter here at all in this case, she still failed as a mother, from beginning to end, and that's that.

Period. She might be a victim, but she's also partaking in her daughter's abuse, big time

• Like 3

Lynne was/ is def a bad mother to britney and from what i get a really silent,Β clueless and -allow me - not a smart person for many reasons. But i doubt she is evil and maybe britneys speech about the familyΒ didnt pertain to her personally. Idk