Lynne's friend's Instagram post defending heršŸ§

6 minutes ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

A mother doesnā€™t allow their daughter to be sent to a rehab facility and forced ***** by her alcoholic ex-husband. She has neglected Britney at the very least so thereā€™s just no defending any of them at this pointĀ 

Jamie has the force of the law behind him, along with the power that comes with Britney's millions.

Lynne quite literally has zero power over Britney's life.

Britneyā€™s family is receiving hate after they got exposed as criminals and we are supposed to be sorry for them?

This is the first time that people are listening to Britney and what she wants and how she feels. Letā€™s not derail the narrative away from her to other people and especially for the reason of excusing these pathetic little men around her who did nothing for her. Maybe Lynne indeed tried to help her this time with that lawyer she brought, however, Britneyā€™s situation has been going on for 13 years in total silence from her family. Also letā€™s not forget that all the suffering and troubles Britney has faced in her life areĀ at the most part, coming from her parents.Ā 

Idk where else to say this and I'm an idiot and don't know how to post a screenshot lol If you go to Jamie Lynn's IG and the caption from May 20th.... She talks about going to LA and staying with her sister so that Britney could watch her daughter while she worked. If Britney is so incompetent and has dementia...how is she allowed to watch a small child??? I'm so tired of finding all these little F-Ing clues that prove her family is lying about everything and NOTHING is being done about it!!!!

• Like 1

Iā€™ll wait to diss Lynn until I can hear Britney speak on her family again. Lynn is living in a house that belongs to Britneyā€™s estate. Jamie is abusive. She seemingly was majorly cut out of Britneyā€™s life. She was probably afraid to rock the boat and go against Jamie because he could make the decision to sell the house Britney had built for her, cut her allowance and cut all access to Britney 100%. Now I donā€™t know if she was more worried about how sheā€™d possibly provide for herself or how losing the ability to talk to Britney at all. As a mom my fear would be losing my kids. We all believe Britney went along all this time with the c-ship so she could keep contact with her kids. The same is likely true for Lynn. She didnā€™t want to lose all contact with Britney.Ā 

Itā€™s hard to believe the worst about the people we love, because we sometimes see them in their best lightā€¦We donā€™t see what happens behind close doors. My best friend of a decade who I have shared my most intimate thoughts and struggles and who was always so kind to me turned out to be abusive to her girlfriend, to the point she almost choked her to death and she pulled out aĀ Ā knife to scare her.

I think itā€™s safe to say Lynne has failed her daughter. Yes, she stepped up about two years ago or a year ago, but sheā€™s responsible for Britneyā€™s trauma as well as her dad for not putting a stop to it.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Didnt Britney said something like her mom does make her feel the same as her dad does, but in a different way? She definitely shaded her mom during her court speech.Ā Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, rennen said:

No. She said this about Jodi Montgomery. The person who is currently conservator over her person.

Ā 

2 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Oh that is possible tbh. I sould listen to her again, but I don't think I want to

I really believed it was about Lynne, because she talked about her family before that (?)Ā 

Ā 

2 hours ago, rennen said:

It was 100% Jodi she was referencing, not Lynne.

Ā 

2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Oooh okay. Never mind.Ā :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Ā 

2 hours ago, Blackout Britney said:

No, youā€™re wrong. That was referring to her temporary conservator of person ā€œJodiā€ she said she is pushing it and behaving like her father.Ā 

Now I'm confused, I thought the part about feeling the same like her dad but a different dynamic was about her mom while the part about lying about nail salons not being open because of COVID was aboutĀ Jodi?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Now I'm confused, I thought the part about feeling the same like her dad but a different dynamic was about her mom while the part about lying about nail salons not being open because of COVID was aboutĀ Jodi?

No not true, she said she asked Jodi about if salons are open and Jodi said ā€œnoā€Ā for a whole year ā€œno hair, massages or nailsā€Ā She then askedĀ her mum and her mum told her there was salons open as sheā€™s been and the maids in her home also had fresh nails. Ā She then said Jodi is pushing it and is like her dad in a different dynamic.Ā Do you guys not listen? Ā About 5 people youā€™ve quoted have said the same as me so clearly youā€™re listening wrong.Ā 

Just now, IAmJustAKnee said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Lynne has no legal control over what Britney does and doesn't do. Jodi does.

She used her mother as an example of someone being able to go to salons etc.Ā  during the pandemic while her conservator, Jodi, refused Britney getting treatments she wanted.Ā 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Blackout Britney said:

No not true, she said she asked Jodi about if salons are open and Jodi said no for a whole year no hair, massages or nails. She then rang her mum and her mum told her there was and the maids in her home. Ā She then said Jodi is pushing it and is like her dad. Do you guys not listen? Ā About 5 people youā€™ve quoted have said the same as me so clearly youā€™re listening wrong.Ā 

Ā 

5 minutes ago, rennen said:

Lynne has no legal control over what Britney does and doesn't do. Jodi does.

She used her mother as an example of someone being able to go to salons etc.Ā  during the pandemic while her conservator, Jodi, refused Britney getting treatments she wanted.Ā 

Okay thank you guys! Sorry about that nnn

I wouldn't even want a mother like this.... she had years, litterally, to do interviews or talk about all the s**t Britney had been throught but she didn't. Of course only Britney knows the real truth, but Lynne cannot be close to Britney and to Jamie Lynn at the same time only because they're both your children, you need to peek a side. She strongly had to be on Britney's side, against everyone else

I don't give a rat's *** how much Lynne supposedly cares. She can care however much she wants, if she refuses to stand up for her very own child for 13 years and let's Jamie do whatever he wants while going to dinner parties with him then she's just as bad as everyone else. This family is messed up and that includes her.Ā her own trauma that she most likely suffered from living with Jamie doesn't matter here at all in this case, she still failed as a mother, from beginning to end, and that's that.