Expert says Britney’s plea hurt her legal efforts

1 hour ago, thebritmaster said:

While the world expressed horror at Britney’s treatment in her conservatorship, a lawyer weighed in stating that Britney’s plea will backfire legally 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/britney-spears-public-support-conservatorship-battle-may-not-mean-much-lawyers

"It just seems to me that her presentation to her court didn’t do herself any favors," said David Glass, a family law attorney with a doctorate in psychology. "The words came out like bullets. She shifted rapidly between thoughts and ideas. She also admitted to being depressed and crying all the time. I’m not her psychologist, but these are things that potentially point to being in the middle of mental illness."

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

The question persists….

how can she be mental sick when She relesases albuns, learn coreography, do tours, m&g, etc….

if she is not ok, i think someone Is doing the wrong job…. For the last 13 years!!!

isnt a conservator job to do the best for the conservatee?? 

its simple, she can work and provide money for her and for her familly as we all saw through the years….

its more than time for her to be free and WITHOUT any more tests.  she proved enough 

Ok, so is this guy just dumb, or he didn’t bother to actually listen what was said?! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤯 She just told The World That she’s been mistreated, abused and bullied by her family, “professionals” and her management. Does this crotch goblin genuinely expect her to be ok? She just told these people are doing these disgusting things to her and this “expert” says she must be in a “mental state”. She has highlighted a lot of issues regarding her therapy / care plan, and this guy says, well you shouldn’t have said anything?! THIS IS WHY, PEOPLE LIKE HIM CALLING THE SHOTS and signing off “stuff”, Britney is still under the restraints she’s under. And people like him helped them to get away with it for 13 years! Jesus wept I’m mad 😡 

This is also kind of the point for how terrible her legal representation has been. A lawyer actually supporting her would have guided her to produce a more eloquent testimony that most effectively highlighted her injustices in an organized fashion. It would all be so tactical. 
But because she is NOT supported by her court-appointed attorney, she was left to her own devices to share her words in a passionate, harrowing cascade that just sort of spilled forth. While not tactical, it was still effective, however, in its overall humanity. 
The whole thing is just so fû¢ked up, and my heart bleeds for her. But I am so proud of her courage and determination to finally be publicly heard on her own terms. PRAYING that moving forward she IS properly supported with tactical arrangements to best argue her case and grant her her FREEDOM. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, thebritmaster said:

While the world expressed horror at Britney’s treatment in her conservatorship, a lawyer weighed in stating that Britney’s plea will backfire legally 

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/britney-spears-public-support-conservatorship-battle-may-not-mean-much-lawyers

"It just seems to me that her presentation to her court didn’t do herself any favors," said David Glass, a family law attorney with a doctorate in psychology. "The words came out like bullets. She shifted rapidly between thoughts and ideas. She also admitted to being depressed and crying all the time. I’m not her psychologist, but these are things that potentially point to being in the middle of mental illness."

:icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

After 13 years without rights you are a wreck. He'd better acknowledge that Britney endured this long time. You can turn it this way or that.

There are a lot of people weighing in with their opinions. I've been reading and putting in a lot of youtube videos this was the recent one I've watched would suggest everybody else also watch it. She's quite optimistic about it. 

this