Next Steps for Britney - July 14th - Future music and touring career!

Just now, radar22 said:

You don’t need to be rude. The OP is just asking what fans thoughts are on Britney’s future career. Nowhere in the original post did they say her music is more important than her freedom. You sound like you get off on feeling morally superior to others. Chill out.

I can have an opinion that is different from yours, that doesn’t make me rude. I didn’t call anyone any names nor I insulted anyone. If you disagree with my opinion, I respect it and value it even though I might not agree…This is a forum after all, it’s normal we are not always going to agree on everything. 

I understand the need of a fan to want new music, but after hearing their testimony it is quite a selfish and superficial idea.
 She clearly said, "I want to get married and have children". I hope so and the truth is I also hope that he will retire, he has already delivered enough musical material to delight us, it is time for him to be happy for once!

1 hour ago, Mrsteven said:

I seen this as well, it was a former female manager 1999-2004. She said Britney will be back, didn’t say when, but said it’s what she loves. That was it.

Well obviously she’s not going to say “when” as I doubt she even knows Britney anymore. Britney is fighting for her freedom and wants a few years off to start a family like she has stated in court.  Also that previous manager worked with Britney 17 years ago so she probably knows just as much as you and I about everything. 

She will be back.  But first she needs to live her dream of being free and starting a family. 

She clearly said she loves her work, but she wants it on her own terms and creative freedom (punishing her for not doing a specific move?).  

She also clearly said "I deserve to take a 2-3 year break".  Which is normal for stars of her status.

Also, when she does come back... she needs to be able to choose her management, her own social team, and the ability to go to a label that will either truly support her or just go full on independent and start her own label. With streaming, the old way of sales is no longer relevant.  Anyone can release music and videos online, and she's more than capable.

I hope she gets free and takes a couple years off then makes a music comeback. I’m sure she will feel so liberated and inspired to make meaningful music and have some creative control. She’s an artist so I’m sure she’s written lots of songs being a prisoner in her own home. People forget she’s written songs for other artists. 

• Super Mods

Why is that even being brought up right now?

Her freedom and living on her terms is WAYYYYYYYY more important than music and a "comeback"!

I love and miss Britney's career but I would rather her not ever make music again than to make subpar, low quality

music (*cough* FF & BJ) and performances.

It has to be on HER terms and no one else's.

Just cause she sang once "I'm A Slave 4 U" DOESNT mean she actually is one

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

Why is that even being brought up right now?

Her freedom and living on her terms is WAYYYYYYYY more important than music and a "comeback"!

I love and miss Britney's career but I would rather her not ever make music again than to make subpar, low quality

music (*cough* FF & BJ) and performances.

It has to be on HER terms and no one else's.

Just cause she sang once "I'm A Slave 4 U" DOESNT mean she actually is one

Speculating about her possible future doesn't mean that we are not taking what's going on right now serious or that we think her music is more important. It's possible to think about different topics simultaneously. 

Let's be real. Her net worth is 60 million $ - it's pretty low for her luxury lifestyle...

During the "breakdown" era between 2006 and 2008 she lost a lot of her money, so she was forced into conservatorship (this was one of the reasons) to "rebuild" her bank account - and she did, but she's forced to pay for the devils life's as well, so that's why she doesn't has that much money...

I think that it would be better for her to end her career, but life's brutal. One think that it is pretty obvious - if conservatorships ends, they would force her to sign a deal to "never sing about it" or write a book, i don't really see a iconic album with true statments...

But i think that she's gonna invest her money somewhere else and end that **** forever. Just like Jackson did.

1 minute ago, HolyTrinity said:

She has to do what she WANTS to do. Making music, touring, just being a mom, painting, open a twitch, play softball or being a russian polka ballerina dude idc.

We'll see but right now I see her as the person not the artist. And we need to focus on the person.

Absolutely, I didn't mean the way I got commented upon. I just meant it as a way she loves doing this but not under her c-ship. Let's hope for the best. 

• Like 1

I don't need a new album, i want her to be happy. So, marriage, a baby, whatever she wants! 

She gave us so much but tbh with medicational abuse (in the conservatorship) and her dads-abusive ways - i'm out. 

I don't want a robot, no empty eyes anymore! 

Of course as Britney fans we all want more of her material, we LOVE watching and hearing her...

But I think the majority of us would prefer her to totally leave the industry if that's what would make her happy!

She deserves pure freedom of choice and life... 

I'm so excited that it seems like it will be coming sooner rather than later for her, FINALLY!