Next Steps for Britney - July 14th - Future music and touring career!

You know what, no matter how much Ingham says Britney wants things sealed, she has spoken loud and clear: she wants the world to know everything she’s been through. She knew the hearing was open to the public and she was brutally honest. Whenever she’s free, she will tell us her story. I don’t know if through a book or through music but I’ll be here for it. She deserves to be heard :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

2 hours ago, Britman512 said:

I’m a little disgusted that this what some fans and gp are seriously thinking about right now…

In her case performing was ABUSE. I don’t see her Performing again not this decade, and not to the same grand scale.

she clearly hated performing since 2007, Britney wanted to do small artsy fartsy  Intimate concerts for her fans at night clubs back then. 

( I became a fan with pom so I’m skipping over FFT)

when pom first started can any of us confidently say that Britney looked confident in herself that night? 

I wonder how many slave residency contracts they were negotiating for her 

ceasers entertainment needs to be investigated for even saying that Britney needed to be in the conservatorship for “insurance policy”

I feel like she will definitely write a book and do a huge interview with Oprah in a few years, it seems that’s what she wants. 

maybe an album or Ep even but I don’t think she’s gonna work the same way again for a while

You've gotten this context wrong, as we all heard what she said yesterday she truly loves to do what she does just don't want to do under this c-ship which is absolutely justified. I am not thinking as she should perform, I am solely thinking this because she has always said after her kids this is what makes her feel liberated and happy. 

2 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

It’s interesting that she said she should be entitled to take a 3 year break. That doesn’t spell out that she wants to leave the industry. I truly believe she loves her job and as she says - she is amazing at what she does.

Britney didn’t want to do Domination because it was so soon after her Las Vegas residency and tour. She did say she was in rehearsals early and was teaching her dancers. This woman is a performer I wouldn’t rule out her coming back if she was free but she’d do things HER way and that’s the way it should be. Britney chooses her destiny. 

The next hearing better be filing for her to end the conservatorship. She has said it repeatedly and it’s her given right. She was very clear - end this. The need to respect her wishes and follow the correct protocol to deal with this. The world is watching.

This will end, after yesterday I am positive she will gets what she wants she sounded so confident I danced when she spoke and exposed these people. 

1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

Her music career isn’t top priority right now but she mentioned a 2-3 year break. Hasn’t she mentioned before that she gets bored easily? I do see her returning to music but when she’s ready. Not for a while. She’s still very passionate about dance so I think she’ll just do it on her own terms. 

Of course, I've been thinking since yesterday as she told how much she loves to perform that's all. My context was not her career it was about what she loves besides her kids. 

1 hour ago, Oxic said:

You are definitely a bot. Britney basically said she was abused, depressed and that she cries almost every day and you are worried about releasing new music? What the f.uck is wrong with you people? Nothing has changed, Britney just spoke but she is in the same conservatorship, with the same people, and the same therapists. I don't know what makes you think she wants to release new music, the fuc.k 

M thoughts has been taken out of context, I am not worried about her career as when yesterday she said she loves to perform and I was just thinking about it because she does love this. I am not saying anything about her career, she always have felt liberated when she dances and that's what I've been trying to put out. 

Want me to be honest? I wouldn't blame Britney if she walked away completely. How can you go back to something that helped imprison you to start with? How can you enjoy yourself even if it's a case of doing what you want to do? This is the videos I want to do, this is what I want to record, these are the albums I want to put out, etc. I just don't see where it's possible. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

Want me to be honest? I wouldn't blame Britney if she walked away completely. How can you go back to something that helped imprison you to start with? How can you enjoy yourself even if it's a case of doing what you want to do? This is the videos I want to do, this is what I want to record, these are the albums I want to put out, etc. I just don't see where it's possible. 

Hm, it's been on my mind a lot I think she might start a family after this. Let's hope for the best. 

6 hours ago, phareezy said:

I can't even think about a new album or her career now. She needs to be freed and to live the life she wants. At most, I do think we'll get a sit down interview after all of this and then I think she'll disappear for a while. I can't help but wonder if music and performing are more traumatizing than therapeutic to her now. 

Exactly what I've been saying on other threads.  How can you go back to something that helped imprison you? Even if it's on your terms of being able to do the albums, tours, videos you want to do? I just don't see where it's possible. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, glitterfalls said:

Exactly what I've been saying on other threads.  How can you go back to something that helped imprison you? Even if it's on your terms of being able to do the albums, tours, videos you want to do? I just don't see where it's possible. 

I am not thinking about her return, I love this women and have been since 1999 what I was trying to say is she does loves to do what she does just not under her C-ship. I think I've been taken out of context, as in a lot of interviews she has shown her love to perform and make music. 

Though I know she will start a family now after she's free but this is also I've always felt she loves nothing otherwise I was trying to say. I am sorry if I offended anyone.

After what she said yesterday i understood why she is done with performing and all the promo stuff, she has given so much to us through the years. She deserved her own me time, her wish is to marry and have a baby it would make me much more happier for her than to see her touring. It's time to give her the life she wants to, she derserved it. 

10 minutes ago, Unusualyoufrench said:

After what she said yesterday i understood why she is done with performing and all the promo stuff, she has given so much to us through the years. She deserved her own me time, her wish is to marry and have a baby it would make me much more happier for her than to see her touring. It's time to give her the life she wants to, she derserved it. 

she deserves the world. I hope she does an interview and exposes these people. 

19 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Honestly I want to say how dare you but I know you don’t have I’ll intentions. She wants a 2-3 year break. Her current prison is not a break. She will return, we all know it will happen. Let’s focus on the current issues please. And with full steam ahead. 

I didn't mean it like that, just like rest of us I also want the best for her. But what I was stating is that she loves doing this just not under this C-ship. Dancing is like therapy for her.

5 minutes ago, runpiggierun said:

I think the first thing she will do after getting out of the conservatorship is getting pregnant again, and she probably will move to Maui permanently. Once she's bored with the ordinary life or splits with her bf, she will come back to music, but that would be 5 or 6 years from now. 

she wants 3 more kids remember that, she will get that :neydedance_purple:

1 minute ago, benbenvids said:

I hope she goes off and gets that ranch she spoke of many times, has babies, marrys sam and we never hear anything but that shes happy. **** music. shes given us her life. 

I am sure she will get off, the world is watching.