Jump to content

Next Steps for Britney - July 14th - Future music and touring career!


Recommended Posts

I hope she leaves California for good. Or the United States entirely. She can move to the country side of Italy or somewhere beautiful and peaceful and live a nice, quiet life. 

**** her music career. **** Hollywood. **** her family. She has enough money to retire and live the rest or her days in privacy and tranquility.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Just now, CoasterFreak18 said:

She literally said she wants to take a multi-year break.  We are still not listening to her.

I didn't mean it like that, I just meant she loves to dance its always been therapy for her not just under this C-ship and this is what I was referring to. I am not in anyway saying she should perform again or make music - I just said she loves doing this. 

Link to comment
4 hours ago, phareezy said:

I can't even think about a new album or her career now. She needs to be freed and to live the life she wants. At most, I do think we'll get a sit down interview after all of this and then I think she'll disappear for a while. I can't help but wonder if music and performing are more traumatizing than therapeutic to her now. 

This. And it adds to the sadness of everything that's been confirmed and the horrors she revealed yesterday. I'm not even sure she'd want to detail all she's been through in a sit down interview after yesterday. Maybe once she's free and enough time has passed and she's happy. But by then, why revisit trauma?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

I hope she leaves California for good. Or the United States entirely. She can move to the country side of Italy or somewhere beautiful and peaceful and live a nice, quiet life. 

**** her music career. **** Hollywood. **** her family. She has enough money to retire and live the rest or her days in privacy and tranquility.

I think she will sue, because she has a lot more than just 58M. these people have leeched out so much out of her - it hurts to just think.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, ZoneGirl said:

This. And it adds to the sadness of everything that's been confirmed and the horrors she revealed yesterday. I'm not even sure she'd want to detail all she's been through in a sit down interview after yesterday. Maybe once she's free and enough time has passed and she's happy. But by then, why revisit trauma?

I didn't mean it like that guys, I just meant she loves to dance she always has just not under this C-ship nothing else. 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

This. And it adds to the sadness of everything that's been confirmed and the horrors she revealed yesterday. I'm not even sure she'd want to detail all she's been through in a sit down interview after yesterday. Maybe once she's free and enough time has passed and she's happy. But by then, why revisit trauma?

I only said an interview because Britney herself said she wanted to do one yesterday. She spoke about the last 2 years but I imagine she has a lot to say about the last decade. Had she known the public would be privy, I'm sure she would have said more

Link to comment
Just now, phareezy said:

I only said an interview because Britney herself said she wanted to do one yesterday. She spoke about the last 2 years but I imagine she has a lot to say about the last decade. Had she known the public would be privy, I'm sure she would have said more

I think she will, she will do an full on interview this time - whole world is with her. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, Prachi said:

I didn't mean it like that guys, I just meant she loves to dance she always has just not under this C-ship nothing else. 

I know what you meant. Don't keep going around explaining yourself to people. I just gave my thoughts.

4 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I only said an interview because Britney herself said she wanted to do one yesterday. She spoke about the last 2 years but I imagine she has a lot to say about the last decade. Had she known the public would be privy, I'm sure she would have said more

Yeah, she did say that. And 13 years ago she said she'll write a good book some day. Only she knows if she still wants to.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Isla said:

Hmmm I haven't heard anyone saying she was planning on recording music again. I think that's the least of her worries right now. I'd rather see her happy and free right now.

and 3 more kids, in her carpool she said 3 more kids. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

OP you better watch you dont get battered by some obsessed fans by saying that!

Listen, i honestly dont know what to think now. I would love a new Britney album IF THATS WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO before i get bloody hammered! But likewise, if she said after this court case she wants to retire i'd say good for her, let her live her life. Maybe she will say she wants to make her album but do zero promo and not tour or do vegas, if so i'd be happy. i'd also be happy if after this court case she said i want to retire and marry Sam and have a baby

After hearing everything yesterday, my mind has changed on a few things. Yes i would love new music if she wants to but im happy if she doesnt ever again.

Link to comment

I don't see mutants being a thing in the MCU until at least 2024 and I don't see us getting any new Britney songs until then either. She's made it very clear that for the time being, to borrow a line from Taylor Swift here, that she has chosen to be in the rose garden rather than Madison Square and I respect that 10,000%.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, jonloch1 said:

OP you better watch you dont get battered by some obsessed fans by saying that!

Listen, i honestly dont know what to think now. I would love a new Britney album IF THATS WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO before i get bloody hammered! But likewise, if she said after this court case she wants to retire i'd say good for her, let her live her life. Maybe she will say she wants to make her album but do zero promo and not tour or do vegas, if so i'd be happy. i'd also be happy if after this court case she said i want to retire and marry Sam and have a baby

After hearing everything yesterday, my mind has changed on a few things. Yes i would love new music if she wants to but im happy if she doesnt ever again.

guys, I didn't mean it like that. I just said i know how much she loves performing but just not under her c-ship I am not waiting her to go back on stage or something like that. Her eyes shines when she dances thats all, I didn't mean it in a wrong way. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

She mentioned yesterday she wishes she could just take a couple years of a break to do her own thing. I feel like thats exactly whats going to happen. Feel like she'll get married, have more kid(s) then think about getting back into making an album SHE wants and maybe a tour too a couple of years later. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, JessicaS89 said:

I don't see mutants being a thing in the MCU until at least 2024 and I don't see us getting any new Britney songs until then either. She's made it very clear that for the time being, to borrow a line from Taylor Swift here, that she has chosen to be in the rose garden rather than Madison Square and I respect that 10,000%.

I didn't mean it like that guys, I just meant how much she loves it just not under her c-ship. during several interviews she has stated this. I didn't say it to offend anybody. This page is a britney fan page do you think I would have ill intentions about her and then have the audacity to post it here? 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

guys, I didn't mean it like that. I just said i know how much she loves performing but just not under her c-ship I am not waiting her to go back on stage or something like that. Her eyes shines when she dances thats all, I didn't mean it in a wrong way. 

yeh dont worry, some fans are ridiculas now. i got slaughtered yesterday when i dared say i was worried about what she wore to court might be seen as inappropriate and night affect her, and i got absolutely hammered 'how dare you comment on what shes wearing' and i got called a moron. so i know you didnt mean it like that but i knew people on here would jump on you for that

Link to comment

THIS was Britney. Not the person the cship has been painting in the media, and the person they are trying to make look a certain way on "her" instagram. It's all lies. This is the Britney I always knew who is strong AF, and will fight for her freedom.

I think she needs to leave the industry for as long as she wants. She deserves her freedom, have a baby and get married and live the life she always wanted. When/if she decides to comeback (and she's free) I will of course support my girl!

Link to comment

I think in reality we ALL want her to return to making music and performing because we love her and she’s our favorite. But she definitely deserves to be free and live her life the way she wants and to do what she wants with no restrictions. She deserves the world and so much more, especially after what she has been going through. Obviously I would want her to make at least 1 more album her REDEMPTION ALBUM making it an even number of 10 albums B10 but Making music she wants, with the people SHE wants and chooses to work with and give us music from her heart and kind of Vent to us her FANS through the music she is freely to make. Of course when she’s ready I will be here to support HER and listen to her story through her music. One day she will be back, I hope so and if not? Then as long as she is Happy and lives the life she wants I will be happy.

Link to comment

She definitely shouldn't perform. Ideally, she needs a huuuge break that's like 3-5 years long. As for music, if she still loves making it, then I don't see why she shouldn't. She should just take her time with it.

She should definitely focus on having that baby first, though. She's still young, of course, but she's no spring chicken, and all the stress and trauma she's gone through could definitely affect the pregnancy. I feel bad speaking such thoughts into existence, but I'm just being realistic.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block